Got some meat today.. >

Got some meat today..

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Got some meat today..

Old 12-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Got some meat today..

As most of you know, a veteran Christian hunter took me under his wing ..Our first hunt was today at Three Lakes..At 7:40 AM two bucks decided to run across a palmetto field. This four point met his fate with Chuck C's 270 Magnum..at 140 yds.While tracking the deer Chuck C. said,"You know it's a practice of mine to split anything shot with your hunting partner{ -:" right down the middle..including the backstrap.."I was raised that way."

God is wonderful.{ -:
We are going back all of next week ..God willing.
This 4 point was 120 pounds

NOTE This man is a non smoker..he just enjoys chewing on cigars..I'm dead serious.

Last edited by Chuck7; 12-26-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Spike

congrats to the both of yall chuck was it the three lakes on 441
Old 12-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Yes sir..He's hunted Three Lakes for the last 40 years...
Old 12-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Fork Horn

Cool, not a bad looking deer.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:49 AM
Dominant Buck

FLBandit..thanks man..the deer ended up in a deep water hole..Chuck C had to wade out there and get him...then he walked back to the truck to get the deer cart..which was exactly on emile and then we pulled the deer.

I had no idea how hard it was to drag a deer that far..even a 120 pounder feels like 250 pounds..When we got to the check station ,I learned that we could have field dressed it..Here's the complete story...

Chuck C. " Go down to the end of the trail ..hang a right until you see a break in the woods...set up where you can see the palmetto field and bay heade behind ya,,,and get 20 feet up the tree,LOL " Here take these Walkie Talkies and keep in touch

He had said he was 250 yds away ,,but was actually a good 1/2 mile away..

7:20 AM I hear 10 fast shots....

I radioed..what was That?? " Not sure..probably somebody shooting at hogs "

7:35.".Chuck7, you seen anything yet?" no sir...I think I missed your spot ..I couldn't find the opening in the bayhead..

Sorry about that partner......BOOM BOOM "WAS THAT YOU!??"

I just shot a buck man!!There were 2..I tried for the second one and missed. Those other guys must have scared them to me....I don't know where it went bu tthere is blood everywhere.

I'll be right down there to help ya..

We found it 70 yds from where it was hit..it was hit behind the heart..

I'm a little jealousLOL
Don't need to be..my dad raised me that anything killed is to be always split up even Steven with your hunting partner..I've always done that..this is OUR deer...

I was speechless.

This man loves the Lord and we had great feloowship the entire time..He averages 12 deer a year but also hunts TN and KY and ALabama..He gets about 6 deer a year in FL WMA areas..He got a beautiful chocolate 10 point rack in archery at Three Lakes as well.He is honestly an answer to prayer..

Last edited by Chuck7; 12-27-2009 at 04:14 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats Buddy, I know Chuck C will enjoy hunting with you, I did, Now I will never be able to get you back up here to Mo. to hunt.

How is Lyn Doing?
Old 12-27-2009, 07:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Actually Randy,
I talked about you for about 1 hour yesterday..to Chuck C.I boasted about your hospitality, turkey calling skills { Which I still got that video} the warmness of the people in your community, and still my best deer to date.

You my freind turned me on to ..
A. Muzzle loading
B. Turkey Hunting
C. Game Cameras
D. Waleyed Pike
E. Good country people
F. 10 new birds
G. My best buck to date
H. you were proof that 2 Christians with some opposite views can get along real good..
I. I enjoy reading your forwards.
J.I sincerely love your wife with her big heart and simplicity
K. your warm home and kin folks..
J. your church..
K.The Ozark scenery
i.the 870 Remington
J. Gobble Dot
K Slate Calls and how to purr
L how to drive a 4 wheeler
M. an example of a devoted husband as you drove SHirley so many times to St. Louis and took off from work..with no complaining..and how you forfeited hunting time to tak ecare of your wife..I noticed.
N.the WIld Turkey Alarm Clock
O. The best cleaning kit I've ever owned
P. La Crosse BOots
Q. Elk Steaks
R. A first hand expereince of a Mayberry Volunteer Fire Department { -:
S. Delicious Turnips
T. A town with the lowest crime rate in the world.
U. A cozy bedroom
V. Great meals
W. Example of a generous giver..I noticed your offering as well..and especially when you were in need yourself.
X. All your freinds..you are respected my friend.
Y. your expert shooting..I noticed your 100 yd target with your black powder.
Z. and my free Summit cables..turkey fans and beards..and aluminum and box calls..too many to list..but here are a few.{ -:

You will never be forgotten..and i will visit again ..most likely when I retire..Lyn was just talking about your wonderful porch yesterday..This fellow Chuck C..is being blessed as well as he is laid off..All I do is split the gas with him.This new honey hole is 95 miles away..He wouldn't be driving there if I wasn't helping him

Lyn...has a serious lung disease..We are taking one day at a time.Please pray that I can be the strengh she needs..You know I can be hyper..I need to chill out and be what ever my wife needs for me to be..as she has seroius mood swings..
Randy..I will never forget you and we will hook up again

In Christ,
Love Chuck

Last edited by Chuck7; 12-27-2009 at 07:57 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Spike

Awesome story, Awesome Brother in the Lord that Chuck C. How many would split a deer. Reminds me of Acts when they had everything in common. Does Chuck C need another best friend???

Sorry to hear about your wife. Will keep you two lifted up before the Lord.
The refiners..oh how we hate the flame, but oh how necessary! My the Lord draw both you and your wife closer to Himself during this trail and may He be your Protector, Healer and your Everything. May God Bless both of you!
Old 12-28-2009, 01:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by The Woodsman
Awesome story, Awesome Brother in the Lord that Chuck C. How many would split a deer. Reminds me of Acts when they had everything in common. Does Chuck C need another best friend???

Sorry to hear about your wife. Will keep you two lifted up before the Lord.
The refiners..oh how we hate the flame, but oh how necessary! My the Lord draw both you and your wife closer to Himself during this trail and may He be your Protector, Healer and your Everything. May God Bless both of you!

i agree
Old 12-28-2009, 04:41 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks folks,
I had to call in sick this morning..going to Urgent Care..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.