Green Swamp Breakfast..

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Green Swamp Breakfast..

Old 10-28-2009, 03:42 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Green Swamp Breakfast..

Dear Central Florida Hunters,

I've tried this before and if no one is intersted I'm ok..but if you guys are interested how would you locals like to meet up one day at a local Golden Corral or something and have breakfast one Sunday..soon before the gun season starts..simply to just see each other face to face ..not to give away honey holes..LOL but to share hunting stories and learn from each other..some strategies and just for some good ole fellowship.

Geographically speaking;we could see where we are all from and meet half way..IF you all are interested..sign up ..{ -: if not ..that's ok too.

Chuck7

1. Chuck ..from Lakeland ,Florida

Last edited by Chuck7; 10-28-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:44 AM
Spike

i would love to meet all the guys on here that hunt green swamp but im in north carolina right now going to school. hopefully we can all meet up during the gun season.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:01 AM
Dominant Buck

I'm still game but it doesn't look like anyone else is..and thats ok too..I know everyone else is probably busy..or bashful LOL
Old 11-10-2009, 07:20 AM
Spike

we should try to get everyone from here to meet up out there one weekend. do you or anyone else have a campsite?
Old 11-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Dominant Buck

I don;t have a campsite..I only live 26 miles from the swamp...but that would be fun..
Old 11-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Spike

I think this weekend is the opeing weekend so I will be in the woods if I get some free time. Do you have to work tomorrow? I don't have class so we could meet up tomorrow if you want for lunch or something.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Dominant Buck

ACGuy,
I'm not sure if you are responding to me..but yes sir..I work everyday..I'm a school teacher..I drew a quota for the last 5 days so my principal gave me next Wed. and Thursdady off. I have to work next Friday ..we can't take a day off before a holiday week. We are off the entire following week in whiich I plan to hunt / scout alot.

The best day for me to meet is on Sundays..We have church/Bible study in my home at 6:00 AM..so I 'm free the rest of the day. So any Sunday you folks would like to meet up is fine with me.

After deer season is over I'll be fishing real hard as spawning season will begin...

Then there will be Spring gobbler season in March LOL

May- July is bluegill season
August is getting zeroed in for archery..and around she goes..LOL
Old 11-11-2009, 04:17 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Chuck7
ACGuy,
I'm not sure if you are responding to me..but yes sir..I work everyday..I'm a school teacher..I drew a quota for the last 5 days so my principal gave me next Wed. and Thursdady off. I have to work next Friday ..we can't take a day off before a holiday week. We are off the entire following week in whiich I plan to hunt / scout alot.

The best day for me to meet is on Sundays..We have church/Bible study in my home at 6:00 AM..so I 'm free the rest of the day. So any Sunday you folks would like to meet up is fine with me.

After deer season is over I'll be fishing real hard as spawning season will begin...

Then there will be Spring gobbler season in March LOL

May- July is bluegill season
August is getting zeroed in for archery..and around she goes..LOL
I did not have school today because of a holiday so I thought you may have off work because your a teacher . Maybe its just a college thing.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Yeah...it must be a college thing.[ -;Which college are you going to?
Old 11-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Chuck7
Yeah...it must be a college thing.[ -;Which college are you going to?
I am going to HCC.