Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Anyone going to the Big game Show? >

Anyone going to the Big game Show?

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Anyone going to the Big game Show?

Old 09-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Anyone going to the Big game Show?

It is this weekend at the Southampton fairgrounds. My hunt club is selling food and I will be there on Sat. from about 4 to 8.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:43 AM
Fork Horn

My buddy and I were planning on heading down to make a appearance for Mossy Oak and Scent Lok however we will be doing some serious bush hogging this weekend. We still have about 5 hours of cutting left for one group we hunt with. Then a guy offers the two of us hunting rights on a tract here in the county if we cut two fields for him, which total almost 50 acres so we have a long weekend of cutting ahead. Nice thing is he is going to possibly let us put in food plots in three fields one 5 acre and the other two will probably be closer to 10 acres each.

It woud have been nice to put a face with another name on here.I hope the weather is not too bad for you all and good luck to your club selling food. Take some pics so we can see what we missed.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck on the cutting. I will take pictures and I am glad you said something about them because I would have forgot to charge the battery.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

My boss, Tom Wilcox, will be there with a big spread.

I, however, will be at the shop.... probably busier than a one armed wall paper hanger.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I saw him, I shop there all the time. I will be in this week getting my son's buckshot. He carries the Federal Supreme 3 inch #2 buck. Maybe I will see u in the shop.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Allen Denton
I saw him, I shop there all the time. I will be in this week getting my son's buckshot. He carries the Federal Supreme 3 inch #2 buck. Maybe I will see u in the shop.

My name is Andy... I'll be there M, T, and Fr for sure... depending on the work load, might end up there either Wed or Thurs as well. Not much to do except wait on Saturday to get here... might as well make some $$.

Be sure to say hey! See you there!
Old 09-28-2009, 03:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am Allen, Been shopping at your shop for 20 years, started off just the fishing side but once I started hunting when I was 15, I was hooked. I will see you one day this week.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:43 PM
Spike

Is there a website for this? Just curious
Old 09-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you google Virginia Big Game contest it will take you to it. There were some really nice deer this year. I plugged up my camera to charge the battery and forgot to take it with me.