How's the season so far KY? >

How's the season so far KY?

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

How's the season so far KY?

Old 09-17-2009, 08:22 AM
Spike

Default How's the season so far KY?

Hey guys, I used to get on here a lot, but now I am returning to HN. This is my first post under the new name, but I was wondering how the KY bowhunter are doing so far this year. For myself:

I have been super busy but I have been able to get out 3 times so far. I'm hunting in Scott County and I've seen a lot of young bucks already this year. I'm excited for the season as I see a lot of acorns in the trees and lots of bucks around to eat them when the time is right.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:21 PM
Spike

So far there has been alot of deer harvested around the Greenup and Boyd Co. area.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Spike

have seen some doeshere in mercer and boyle and heard of a guy killin a monster in northern mercer and i saw 3 turkeys yesterday that i was going to shoot but they saw me before i got close enough
Old 10-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Fork Horn

seen alot of big deer early in the season but the lull has hit here in western ky
Old 10-24-2009, 06:36 AM
Fork Horn

been seeing alot of does here in northern ky. aint killed nothin but a yote though.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Spike

Been seeing lots of deer here in far west ky. Mostly does but have seen a couple really nice bucks real early in the mornings. We harvested 4 Does during the early youth hunt and early ML.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:06 AM
Spike

hart county is rockin right now with big bucks!!! i sat the first day of muzzleloading season and seen 9
Old 11-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Spike

anyone seein big bucks chasing yet? I went last Sunday and saw four small bucks driving out to the land in the dark, but didn't see anything while sitting in the stand. Heard some ruccus on the ridge across from me but never saw anything.