STOLEN DOG JACKSON NC - PLEASE HELP

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

STOLEN DOG JACKSON NC - PLEASE HELP

Old 05-20-2009, 06:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default STOLEN DOG JACKSON NC - PLEASE HELP

Originally Posted by Milon Chapman
Folks, please be on the lookout for this dog. He was stolen while hunting in Jackson County NC. The thief took the collar off and threw it off of a bridge into a river. Christy and Quincy have reported this to the sheriff's department and will be speaking with a detective. Please contact Quincy Clayton (828)269-8768 or Christy Clayton (828)269-4678.

Old 06-13-2009, 03:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: STOLEN DOG JACKSON NC - PLEASE HELP

Good looking dog, I hope they found it
Old 07-05-2009, 12:02 PM

Default RE: STOLEN DOG JACKSON NC - PLEASE HELP

I know where you are coming from,hope you get him back and did you get the collar out of the river?People just don't understand the time and money that gets put into having a top notch hunting hound.Where I live in southeast NC,the dog thieves usually carry magnets to kill the collar and then your dog and your tracking collars are gone.I recall a field trial I was running a few deer dogs in and the hunt was over and I was tracking 1 of my hounds,got close it was blowing the attenuator up.I was right on top of him and boom my collar goes dead,collar was brand new-125 bucks-battery was strong but they killed my collar and stole 1 of my best registered walkers and a new johnson tracking collar.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Spike

omg thats horrible i spent 3k on my German shorthair and i love that dog i just got 2nd place at the chukkar cheallenge with him on sinday i cant imagine something like that happening to him . hope you get him back