Dog hunting outlaws >

Dog hunting outlaws

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Dog hunting outlaws

Old 12-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dog hunting outlaws

There are bums in every part of the world, including the hunting world. There are bad dog hunters, bad still hunters, bowhunters, etc. That being said, like I stated in my previous post, the only experience I had with dog hunters was very bad, and for a long time on my brothers property. They would show up in trucks, park in my brothers driveway and just walk out back and start looking for their dogs with some radio frequency thing...it annoyed me to no end.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Fork Horn

WOW! I HAVE NOT BEEN ON IN MONTHS AND WHEN I DO HERE WE GO AGAIN, CAN'T BELIEVE BIGBIRD HAS NOT BACKED YOU UP,...MAYBE HE HAS FINALLY COME TO HIS SENSES. SAME ONES (-B.B.) SAME OLD CRAP. GLAD HERE IN PRINCE GEORGE/ SUSSEX AREA WE SEEM NOT TO HAVE THESE PROBLEMS.-
HAPPY HUNTING EVERYONE
Old 12-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Typical Buck

RESWIRE MY APPPOLOGIES. I HOPE YOU ACCEPT....

I can see the frustration. I have hunted where dogs ran deer heavily. I have also killed calm, feeding deer within an hour of dogs coming through. Deer arent going to leave the country, even under heavy pressure. They just adapt, as you have to.

Please just think it through before you get the media and anybody else involved trying to profile the negativity of any hunter or so called hunter, no matter their ethics. Go at them on a one on one basis as they violate the law, via L.E.O's. We have enough against us already without our own turning on us. I know several dog hunters and know their ethics. They are good people just like us, with a few bad apples to spoil the bunch.

I doubt that you would want people trying to profile still hunters with the media because of some bad apples.

Good luck, and please just try to target individuals and not the group as a whole. It's a long standing tradition and banning any type of hunting is always a slippery slope.

and for God's sake ....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!! do NOT take it out on the dogs. It isnt their fault that they are owned by irresponsible 'hunters'.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:53 PM

Bowman, et all ,,, I took your advice and haveinvited PETA, HSUS, FUND FOR ANIMALS, and every liberal media outlet in the country. If you hunt surrounding someone's house with guns, you are no better than the bastards I'm trying to stop. I don't care if you hunt with dogs, just don't steal my property, stalk my house and abuse my rights as a citizen. I wish two dozen still hunters would surround Hokies's house with guns and see how he feels.
At this point, any enemy of the persons who violate my home and rights are my friends.Let the chips fall where they may. Until all hunters, still, dog, or otherwise respect private citizen rights they deserve the negative press. I've hunted for 45 years, with dogs, without dogs, with friends,and total strangers. Never once did I find it necessary to trample all over property that didn't belong to me, and never did I ever intentionally treat anyone with disrespect. I've let one dog club hunt my property for the past 7 years. I'll admit they have been damn good friends and always treat me well. I do the same for them. But,even they are having problems with the same group that screws with me. They trash their hunts, leave deer carcasses at the entrance to the gates where they hunt just tobe jackasses. Anyone who protects @#itheads like these punks can kiss my $$$. I'm beyond mad, I'm determined to make this an all state debate.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: reswire

Bowman, et all ,,, I took your advice and haveinvited PETA, HSUS, FUND FOR ANIMALS, and every liberal media outlet in the country. If you hunt surrounding someone's house with guns, you are no better than the bastards I'm trying to stop. I don't care if you hunt with dogs, just don't steal my property, stalk my house and abuse my rights as a citizen. I wish two dozen still hunters would surround Hokies's house with guns and see how he feels.
At this point, any enemy of the persons who violate my home and rights are my friends.Let the chips fall where they may. Until all hunters, still, dog, or otherwise respect private citizen rights they deserve the negative press. I've hunted for 45 years, with dogs, without dogs, with friends,and total strangers. Never once did I find it necessary to trample all over property that didn't belong to me, and never did I ever intentionally treat anyone with disrespect. I've let one dog club hunt my property for the past 7 years. I'll admit they have been damn good friends and always treat me well. I do the same for them. But,even they are having problems with the same group that screws with me. They trash their hunts, leave deer carcasses at the entrance to the gates where they hunt just tobe jackasses. Anyone who protects @#itheads like these punks can kiss my $$$. I'm beyond mad, I'm determined to make this an all state debate.
kiss my $$$.....jackasses...@#itheads

great day man, if you're going to go about something like this at least do it in a professional manner
Old 12-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Typical Buck

i take it back....you are pathetic. you cant hunt around here without being within yards of houses in most cases. I thought you had the sense to go about it professionally, apparently not.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

I hope the "right to retrieve" law, and all vestiges of dog hunting end soon.

Two deer chasing dogs have resided permanently on my property since yesterday morning.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:29 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: reswire

call the police, not peta or the news.besides you will have far better luck with trying to get these few "gangster hunters" arrested than you will ending dog hunting!

I f someone was in front of my house with arms folded or whatever you said they were doing in front You should have called the law, If you know it was them that stole your things call the police. And please don't say you have and they havent done anything. if you call the police they will do something about it.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:28 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: falcon

I hope the "right to retrieve" law, and all vestiges of dog hunting end soon.

Two deer chasing dogs have resided permanently on my property since yesterday morning.
Oh Im sure they ruined your deer hunting. Give me a break. That's about like spanking an infant baby because it's crying. They don't know what theyre doing. Real ethical.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:46 AM
Fork Horn

Reswire: I am in a county just down the road from you.

My question is this. When you contacted the media did you state that you are having a problem with xyz hunt club in essex county or did you state that you are having a problem with hound hunters? BIG difference

Being respectful of property rights as a hunt club is not difficult. My club never goes on someone's property without first contacting the owner for permission,if we don't already have permission. Its not difficult. If a member of my club is seen by another member walking across someones field that we cannot hunt, They are called out on the radio in front of everyone, and made an example of.
We police our own. but it has to come from within each club.

I totally agree these bad apples within good clubs need to go. and the bad clubs just need to go all together.

You stated that you have allowed a hunt club to hunt your farm for several years. So I take it you are not opposed to Hound hunting generaly, Just the actions of this one club. Therefore you of all people should see that there are good and bad in everything.

I sincerely hope that if any of the media outlets you contacted takes you up on your offer, you make sure you get some footage of Good ethical law abiding hunt clubsalso... Not that that part would ever make it on the air.

As far as contactingPETA and HSUS... I won't even dignify that terrible mistake on your part with a comment.

Good luck and I hope get those "bad apples" thrown in the trash.

Quick Reply: Dog hunting outlaws

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.