Dog hunting outlaws

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Dog hunting outlaws

Old 12-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dog hunting outlaws

ORIGINAL: reswire

It seems some things never change. In Essex County, Va., some dog hunters are back to their old ways.Turning dogs loose on private land and the highways, these idiots are more than a few bad apples. There is no such thing as "policing their own", dog hunting clubs have lost all of my respect. Saturday they ran all over my farm again without my permission, and to top it all off, they sat in front of my house with their armsfolded, stalking my family and tryingtheir best to intimidate us.
Inow hate all dog hunters and will do allI can to end the damn sport altogether. My house has been broken into four times in the past year, my farm equipment stolen and my neighbors all have similar problems. When the bastards walk all over your farm, "looking for their dogs" there is nothing anyone can do to stop them from "casing" out someone's property. I hope the "right to retrieve" law, and all vestiges of dog hunting end soon. Screw the bastards.
Well, with ignorance and insults like that you're highly unlikely to get anything accomplished.

In WVA you have to get permission before going onto others land to get dogs correct?
Old 12-02-2008, 08:45 PM

Hokieman, you can bet your sweet ass I'm doing something about it. The police are not all I'm contacting. I'm asking every major network, media outlet and politician to spend some time with me and watch these bastards in action. My family should not have to look out our front door and seehunters using afederally funded road system to kill deer or accidentally humans. Iffederal fundshelp pay for the roads and highwaysof Virginia, then all citizens of this country should and will have the right to end hunting on the highways. You betcha I'm doing something. I may sound like I'm whining to you, but when the rest of the country sees the bullsh%% that goes on, all ethical hunters and politicians will give you and your buddies a little something to whine about. See you on Capital Hill.

Old 12-03-2008, 06:09 AM
Spike

Get peta[:'(] to go with you and maybe you will get a end to all hunting.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Typical Buck

did you grow up in that area? where are you from originally?
Old 12-03-2008, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hokieman, you can bet your sweet ass I'm doing something about it. The police are not all I'm contacting. I'm asking every major network, media outlet and politician to spend some time with me and watch these bastards in action. My family should not have to look out our front door and seehunters using afederally funded road system to kill deer or accidentally humans. Iffederal fundshelp pay for the roads and highwaysof Virginia, then all citizens of this country should and will have the right to end hunting on the highways. You betcha I'm doing something. I may sound like I'm whining to you, but when the rest of the country sees the bullsh%% that goes on, all ethical hunters and politicians will give you and your buddies a little something to whine about. See you on Capital Hill.

"all ethical hunters"

what about ethical dog hunters that you have been lambasting in your posts?
Old 12-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

"all ethical hunters"

what about ethical dog hunters that you have been lambasting in your posts?
EXACTLY
Old 12-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Its way too easy to pick on a highly visible form of hunting and try to make it a scapegoat. The only problem is that while these mental giants are outtrying to dig up dirt on hound hunters, they are oblivious to all the crap that gets committed by other styles of hunters, probably including themselves on occasion.If you want to get the vast majority of unethical and illegal hunters out of the woods then you should be on Capital Hill whining about a ban on still hunting. Far more instances of problems with that and there are arrest reports to back it up. I swear toGod, look it up.[8D]
Old 12-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Typical Buck

outlaw trucks and guns and spot lights....im tired of road hunters poaching 'my deer'...............give me a break reswire......you shouldnt be allowed to be considered a hunter if you're going after a group of our own, that in general are great people, as a whole. Sounds to me like you werent raised around the area, moved in, bought land, and now want to change the way things are done around you. Regardless, you seem pathetic.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:07 PM
Typical Buck

As far as a right to retrieve....if that werent a 'right' and if I were a dog hunter (used to coonhunt) and I went to get my dogs on your property and leave peacefully, and you called the law on me or harmed my dogs, you'd better bet that tresspassing would be the last thing on your mind by the time the cops showed up.....DOGS CANT READ POSTED SIGNS. DOGS ARE A TRADITIONAL AND LEGALMEANS OF HUNTING. GET OVER IT!....sorry I normally dont engage in these types of threads, but people like you chap my hide
Old 12-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds to me like you werent raised around the area, moved in, bought land, and now want to change the way things are done around you. Regardless, you seem pathetic. ORIGINAL: TreednNC
WOW!!!

DOGS CANT READ POSTED SIGNS. DOGS ARE A TRADITIONAL AND LEGALMEANS OF HUNTING. GET OVER IT!....ORIGINAL: TreednNC
Again...WOW!!!!

Quick Reply: Dog hunting outlaws

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.