Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Virginia hunters? >

Virginia hunters?

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Virginia hunters?

Old 10-28-2008, 09:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Virginia hunters?

Live in stafford, bowhunt quantico, and i belong to a hunt club during the gun season. I mainly hunt prince william, stafford, king george county.

26 young years
Old 10-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Spike

I live in Arlington county, bow hunting in quantico only. I am 30. I am new to this sports. Good to know the hunters near by!
Old 10-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

man there are a lot of people that hunt public land. only one that i know of near me is the jefferson national forest.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Spike

Powhatan county. I hunt on my property, a farm in Halifax County and in hanover
Old 10-28-2008, 05:21 PM
Typical Buck

I'm in Arlington as well. Finally got a good spot in Fairfax to urban hunt this year and it has produced. Got a farm in Fauquier and Culpeper that I'm trying this year. Also, I have land in Fluvanna that I hunt regularly in bow, BP, and early gun season. I'm currently in Georgia doing some work and losing my mind because I'm missing one of my favorite weeks of the season this week. It's ok though I've already got onebig buckand two does on the ground already this year. THE KICKER: Where I'm working at(for this week only)here in Georgia they do not allow anyone to hunt....ever. Everynight on my way back to the hotel I see anywhere between 4 and 6 MONSTERS pushing does about an hour before sunset. I'm telling you, someone is having some fun with me right now. I'm supposed to be on vacation right now[:@]....Lastweekof October and the first week of November.I guess this is happening for a reason though.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:22 AM
Spike

I'm 23, live and hunt predominately in Rockbridge Co. (fairfield). Mostly on private land/farms, but do hunt some over on Little North Mountain,in the Jefferson Natl Forest; it isgame management land and pretty good hunting. I also hunt over in Bath Co. every now and then.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Spike

Im 46, I live in orange co. and have several places to hunt here in orange co. a small farm in fauquire co. and rapidan wlma 40 min away
Old 10-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I live near King George, but am stationed at Andrews AFB in MD. So far I have only hunted public land in VA. Still trying to find a good place to take my daughter so she can bag her first deer.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Spike

Live in Albemarle county and have a few spots around here I hunt.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I livesouthwest of Winchester, VA in a town called Star Tannery and hunt here in Frederick county (and also in WV alot). Good hunting, lots of deer....but they are smaller bodied mountain deer, with not too many bucks going over 110". I enjoy it though! I also hunt some on my friends place down the road in Shenandoah county.

Quick Reply: Virginia hunters?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.