Northern Virginia Big Buck's >

Northern Virginia Big Buck's

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Northern Virginia Big Buck's

Old 08-31-2008, 09:36 PM
Fork Horn

Default Northern Virginia Big Buck's

ANY GUYS IN THE NORTHERN VIRGINIA AREA KILLED OR HAVE THERE EYE SET ON OR NO OF ANY DEER THAT SCORE OVER 150'S IN THIS AREA WOODBRIDGE,FAIRFAX,STAFFORD IF YOU GOT PICS LET ME KNOW TRYING TO FIND SOME BIG BIG BUCKS TO HUNT
Old 08-31-2008, 10:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Northern Virginia Big Buck's

You honestly think that someone that has located a big buck like that is just going to tell you???? Maybe for $3500 or more.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's why you do YOUR own homework to find deer!!! With the bag limits in VA you should be able to fill your freezer and still be able to hunt for a big boy. No one is going to give you the time of day to the location of a big buck that they will have their sights on.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:10 AM
Typical Buck

Ahhhhhhhhhh yeah! What they said. LOL! I thought scouting and asking permission to hunt on private property was aprt of this process. I thought you were hunting Quantico this year??? Plenty of big bucks there, you just got to find them. Couple of 150's come off main side in the last few years.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Fork Horn

Did'nt mean to come off like im trying to steal anyone big buck cuase im all about being fair just was wondering if there where any 150 class or above taken around this area quantico yes im hunting there main side actually but im not totally sure there are 150 class animals there i hope there are cuase im a young bow hunter thats eager to learn
Old 09-03-2008, 06:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I lived in woodbridge for years, hunted all over the state and never seen any 150 bucks. As a young hunter eager to learn, you should start out with the knowledge that hunting is not for the big racks you can brag about. it is being in the woods, being with friends and sharing your experiences with others. I travel to upstate new york each year for hunting season, i have not killed a deer up there in years, but the reason i keep going back is to see old friends, spend time in hunting camp and having a great time. you will probably learn this later in life. lots of luck
Old 09-03-2008, 08:30 AM
Fork Horn

I lived in woodbridge for years, hunted all over the state and never seen any 150 bucks. As a young hunter eager to learn, you should start out with the knowledge that hunting is not for the big racks you can brag about. it is being in the woods, being with friends and sharing your experiences with others. I travel to upstate new york each year for hunting season, i have not killed a deer up there in years, but the reason i keep going back is to see old friends, spend time in hunting camp and having a great time. you will probably learn this later in life
Well said!!! A well placed shot on a doe is a trophy in my book!!
Old 09-03-2008, 09:18 AM
Typical Buck

I guy that I know that just opened up an archery shop in King William has killed two 150's in the last 4 years on main side.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Fork Horn

okay u got me interested he has killed to 150's out of mainside interesting how many points and what areas curious becuase trying to get to know mianside more i shot nice 8 point in pa2 last year and i know there are bigger on mainside
Old 09-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Typical Buck

Nova holds big bucks all over. I have shot my fair share of monsters in the area growing up in there. Its not easy but the base has a ton of them. I see them all run out across the street to my dads farm when the season starts over there. My best advice, hunt hard and hunt long. stay in the stands late on the base, a lot of guys start moving just before 10am, this pushes deer all over the place. If you scout hard and hunt hard you can beat 150 trust me. neighbor got one over 170 last year