Quotas are happening now..

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Quotas are happening now..

Old 06-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Quotas are happening now..

Well fellows,
Today is the first dayto apply for your quotas..Because of gas prices I only signed up for local stuff.

I put in for the first 4 days of Green Swamp general hunt and
a muzzleloader hunt for Citrus Dec. 27, 28th.

If I get drawn for Citrus I'll need some advice..I've never been there before..

Old 06-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Quotas are happening now..

good luck on your draws. i got mine in aswell. if you get drawn for citrus, hit me up...i might be able to shed some light on deer patters for you.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:41 AM
Dominant Buck

if you get drawn for citrus, hit me up...i might be able to shed some light on deer patters for you.

I apprecate that..If we camp at the same place in Citrus I'll can take you out for lunch at Brooksville or bring ya a bIg Porterhouse Steak for the grill.

Old 06-04-2008, 03:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

i got mine in yesterday...Cross your fingers.....Good Luck y'all.....
Old 06-04-2008, 04:58 AM
Dominant Buck

Good luck to you to maam. On Google Earth there are about 6 little dots one can click on.in the Citrus area...when you click on them it shows you up close pictures of the caves and some nice oaks.Citrus looks like a nice place to hunt..

I'm thinking about becoming a member of the TEnoroc Archery Range..It's 67.00 a year .They have 3 D targets..You still pay for the use of the range but it's 1/2 price..The gun range is 125.00 a year..and 5.00 a pop when using it..I don't shoot my guns alot but I would certainly use the archery..One can always improve in archery..
Old 06-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

Good luck to you to maam. On Google Earth there are about 6 little dots one can click on.in the Citrus area...when you click on them it shows you up close pictures of the caves and some nice oaks.Citrus looks like a nice place to hunt..

I'm thinking about becoming a member of the TEnoroc Archery Range..It's 67.00 a year .They have 3 D targets..You still pay for the use of the range but it's 1/2 price..The gun range is 125.00 a year..and 5.00 a pop when using it..I don't shoot my guns alot but I would certainly use the archery..One can always improve in archery..
citrus is a beautiful place to hunt, rolling hills, oak hammocks, tall pines, some food plots and even a little swamp. it get's poached hard by locals year around, so the deer are a little skittish. if we both get drawn we can hook up and do a little pre-season scouting. it is open access year around (driving). most roads are passible with 2wd but there are some bad ones....mostly sand. i never put in for citrus on the first draws due to it being easy to pull a tag in the 2nd and 3rd drawings.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:14 AM
Dominant Buck

if we both get drawn we can hook up and do a little pre-season scouting. it is open access year around (driving). most roads are passible with 2wd but there are some bad ones....mostly sand. i never put in for citrus on the first draws due to it being easy to pull a tag in the 2nd and 3rd drawings.

I would love that Camo..I've read your post and replies for quite a while..it would be an honor to hunt with you.
Chuck7
Old 06-07-2008, 02:57 PM

Glad you all started talking about quotas. Here it is June 7th and the though hadn't even crossed my mind yet. I probably would've missed out altogether if I had not have dropped in on the forums.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Your welcome..and I'm going to need a reminder and assistance in knowing when and how to apply for those left over quotas..
C7
Old 06-09-2008, 02:20 PM

I just applied for my permits today, hope i get some.

Quick Reply: Quotas are happening now..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.