HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   South (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/south-27/)
-   -   Quotas are happening now.. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/south/248080-quotas-happening-now.html)

Chuck7 06-02-2008 04:29 PM

Quotas are happening now..

Well fellows,
Today is the first dayto apply for your quotas..Because of gas prices I only signed up for local stuff.

I put in for the first 4 days of Green Swamp general hunt and
a muzzleloader hunt for Citrus Dec. 27, 28th.

If I get drawn for Citrus I'll need some advice..I've never been there before..;)

CamoCop 06-03-2008 08:10 PM

RE: Quotas are happening now..

good luck on your draws. i got mine in aswell. if you get drawn for citrus, hit me up...i might be able to shed some light on deer patters for you.

Chuck7 06-04-2008 02:41 AM

if you get drawn for citrus, hit me up...i might be able to shed some light on deer patters for you.

I apprecate that..If we camp at the same place in Citrus I'll can take you out for lunch at Brooksville or bring ya a bIg Porterhouse Steak for the grill.;)

huntnma 06-04-2008 03:45 AM

i got mine in yesterday...Cross your fingers.....Good Luck y'all.....

Chuck7 06-04-2008 04:58 AM

Good luck to you to maam. :)On Google Earth there are about 6 little dots one can click on.in the Citrus area...when you click on them it shows you up close pictures of the caves and some nice oaks.Citrus looks like a nice place to hunt..

I'm thinking about becoming a member of the TEnoroc Archery Range..It's 67.00 a year .They have 3 D targets..You still pay for the use of the range but it's 1/2 price..The gun range is 125.00 a year..and 5.00 a pop when using it..I don't shoot my guns alot but I would certainly use the archery..One can always improve in archery..;)

CamoCop 06-04-2008 08:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

Good luck to you to maam. :)On Google Earth there are about 6 little dots one can click on.in the Citrus area...when you click on them it shows you up close pictures of the caves and some nice oaks.Citrus looks like a nice place to hunt..

I'm thinking about becoming a member of the TEnoroc Archery Range..It's 67.00 a year .They have 3 D targets..You still pay for the use of the range but it's 1/2 price..The gun range is 125.00 a year..and 5.00 a pop when using it..I don't shoot my guns alot but I would certainly use the archery..One can always improve in archery..;)
citrus is a beautiful place to hunt, rolling hills, oak hammocks, tall pines, some food plots and even a little swamp. it get's poached hard by locals year around, so the deer are a little skittish. if we both get drawn we can hook up and do a little pre-season scouting. it is open access year around (driving). most roads are passible with 2wd but there are some bad ones....mostly sand. i never put in for citrus on the first draws due to it being easy to pull a tag in the 2nd and 3rd drawings.

Chuck7 06-05-2008 03:14 AM

if we both get drawn we can hook up and do a little pre-season scouting. it is open access year around (driving). most roads are passible with 2wd but there are some bad ones....mostly sand. i never put in for citrus on the first draws due to it being easy to pull a tag in the 2nd and 3rd drawings.

I would love that Camo..I've read your post and replies for quite a while..it would be an honor to hunt with you.
Chuck7

floridabucks 06-07-2008 02:57 PM

Glad you all started talking about quotas. Here it is June 7th and the though hadn't even crossed my mind yet. I probably would've missed out altogether if I had not have dropped in on the forums.

Chuck7 06-07-2008 05:46 PM

Your welcome..and I'm going to need a reminder and assistance in knowing when and how to apply for those left over quotas..
C7

millerhunter13 06-09-2008 02:20 PM

I just applied for my permits today, hope i get some.