Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Carolina/Georgia hunters!!  How are new Deer/Dog rules in your state? >

Carolina/Georgia hunters!! How are new Deer/Dog rules in your state?

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Carolina/Georgia hunters!! How are new Deer/Dog rules in your state?

Old 09-18-2007, 01:46 PM

Default Carolina/Georgia hunters!! How are new Deer/Dog rules in your state?

Hey fellas,
we need your imput here in VA!! What about all ofthe new Deer/dog hunting rules in your state? Which ones work, which ones don't?
What about minimum acres? About registering hunters and hunt clubs? Have things changed since all the new regulations, or are things the same as they were in the past? Help, Help, Help!!!!

Virginia is currently working on new regulations, I'd like to see them get it right the first time!?

Thanks,

Joe

Old 09-19-2007, 05:05 PM

Default RE: Carolina/Georgia hunters!! How are new Deer/Dog rules in your state?

if i'm not mistaken it's a thousand acre minimum in georgia
Old 09-19-2007, 08:46 PM

Default RE: Carolina/Georgia hunters!! How are new Deer/Dog rules in your state?

Just curious if the 1000 acre rule is keeping everyone happy? I'd sure like to see it here in VA!! Here you can turn 30 dogs loose on 1 acre if you please and then shoot'em on someone else 1 acre parcel down the street. OOOHHH well. thanks, [:@]
Old 09-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Typical Buck

There are "rules" in SC??? I mean other than whoever has the anterless tag killed it AND "As long as I'm standin' on the road I can shoot whatever runs out in front a my dawgs!"????
Old 09-20-2007, 10:56 PM

South Carolina has the most f-uped rules
You can Discharge a Gun Down A Public Road. (that is worse than driving drunk any day)
Besides we all know that deer dog hunters are low life scum.
They have ruinedeveryones hunting privaledges on private land in every state.
Because they don't care we have to go get our dogs. We will Trespass and shoot your deer. leave trashin your fields and destroy your property with our 4x4 mud tires.
If we don't like the dog we will turn it loose and don't care. I ain't feeded it.
Drink beer all day, talk on the cb, kill all the deer we see.
Cause i'm a trailer trash redneck with a 4x4. your signs don't meen a thing.
I do what i want. I graduated from 8th grade and don't have to take shet from nobody.
I can't beleive i grew up here and know one will let me hunt on their land?
Hey can bum a smoke from you?
Old 09-21-2007, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daleh

You can Discharge a Gun Down A Public Road. (that is worse than driving drunk any day)
Because they don't care we have to go get our dogs. We will Trespass and shoot your deer. leave trashin your fields and destroy your property with our 4x4 mud tires.
If we don't like the dog we will turn it loose and don't care. I ain't feeded it.
I do what i want. I graduated from 8th grade and don't have to take shet from nobody.

You need to learn to spell before you try to bash other hunters again. Wow, you really showed your intelligence!
Old 09-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daleh

Jerry loves you. I see you are still spouting your blanket statement ignorance on this topic, keep up the good work. I didn't even know they hunted with dogs in Poland.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:36 AM

Gamespooker,

Don't you have to register dogs and clubs in Florida? How is that working? I guess it all comes down to who enforces the laws once they are passed. Not many people have faith in the VDGIF. They are always pro-clubs. Not just one's that hunt with dogs, just one's with a large voting base. It's all about getting elected and getting money for the dept. To hell with what is right or wrong. Word is the new head of the VDGIF is a little more geared to hunting ethics. Hope so anyway.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:46 PM
Typical Buck

I can't wait to see some new laws/rules in VA, gonna be nice!!!
Old 10-01-2007, 04:15 PM

Gamespooker,

Don't you have to register dogs and clubs in Florida? How is that working? I guess it all comes down to who enforces the laws once they are passed. Not many people have faith in the VDGIF. They are always pro-clubs. Not just one's that hunt with dogs, just one's with a large voting base. It's all about getting elected and getting money for the dept. To hell with what is right or wrong. Word is the new head of the VDGIF is a little more geared to hunting ethics. Hope so anyway.
yes, if I'm not mistaken dogs must be registered, and if found on someone elses property the owner can be fined up to 600 dollars

Quick Reply: Carolina/Georgia hunters!! How are new Deer/Dog rules in your state?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.