What do you do??? >

What do you do???

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

What do you do???

Old 12-11-2006, 02:28 PM

Default RE: What do you do???

ORIGINAL: RandallT

The hershey squirts hit me a few years ago when I was twenty feet up. I barely got my pants down much less climb down. I spun around and hung off the edge just in time. Yes I did have my safety harness on! I thought I was over it before going to the woods, but wasn't sure so luckily I brought along the paper. Needless to say I spent the rest of the afternoon moving my stand. It sure would have made a funny video!
Dude, thats hilarious...could have been any of us.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:12 PM

ORIGINAL: RandallT

The hershey squirts hit me a few years ago when I was twenty feet up. I barely got my pants down much less climb down. I spun around and hung off the edge just in time. Yes I did have my safety harness on! I thought I was over it before going to the woods, but wasn't sure so luckily I brought along the paper. Needless to say I spent the rest of the afternoon moving my stand. It sure would have made a funny video!
Oh my god that's funny!!
Old 12-14-2006, 10:18 PM

Taking a crap in the woods is just part of hunting.Always bring paper and hope the mosquitoes are not too plentiful.
Old 12-15-2006, 12:42 AM

Your better off going close to stand without moving through the woods.Noise would be worse than the crap.Deer dont know what human crap smells like.
Old 12-15-2006, 05:15 AM

ORIGINAL: Southern Man

Your better off going close to stand without moving through the woods.Noise would be worse than the crap.Deer dont know what human crap smells like.
Ya, they don't know what it smells like, but wouldn't a strange smell that they aren't familar with be grounds for them to stay away???
Old 12-15-2006, 08:58 PM

If you have got to go, then you have got to go...I remember my dad tellin me to watch out for poisen ivy, stay off the main trails, and be sure to dig a small hole and cover it up,it has never had an impact on wildlife activity that I could tell.
I always keep a handful of dirt out of my pitfor cover scent and sometimes take a cedar branch and pull it back and forth
between my britches legs afterwords.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:10 PM
Typical Buck

Has anyone seen the toilet seat that you insert into your towing reciever. A buddy emailed me the ling the other day, but I deleted it. It looks like a great idea, but after you see it installed it just looks too funny
Old 12-15-2006, 11:32 PM

not yet and hopefully never. mine ususally happens about 11pm so i'm not in the woods at that time.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Fork Horn

sometimes ya got to do what ya got to do. no pun intended

mello
Old 12-18-2006, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

My dad calls me a dog. I've got to takea dumpevery time I step out of the truck when we are at the camp. I like to take it as far away from my stand as possible but have had to skinny down a tree at warp speed to drop one off.

I always seem to be able to stay longer when I take a pre-game dump.