Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Any Oklahoma hunters on here? >

Any Oklahoma hunters on here?

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Any Oklahoma hunters on here?

Old 10-22-2006, 03:42 PM

Default Any Oklahoma hunters on here?

I live near Lake Texoma and was wondering if anyone on here lives or hunts around there.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Spike

Default RE: Any Oklahoma hunters on here?

I work along the Red and Texoma this past spring and summer and we always saw tracks on the sand bars along the Red and would in the early spring would see deer watering along the riverearly in the mornings. The closes they can to us was about 150 yards. Good Luck!
Old 10-23-2006, 09:24 AM

I'm an Oklahoma hunter but I don't hunt that far south. Mostly bowhunt around Tulsa, where I live, and rifle and blackpowder hunt down in the Kiamichi Mountains. In fact, I'm heading down there Friday afternoon. Can't wait.....
Old 10-23-2006, 12:06 PM

ORIGINAL: asttbe

I live near Lake Texoma and was wondering if anyone on here lives or hunts around there.
I have a lease West of Marietta. I have a ton of activity around my feeder. I even saw a doe and 6-8 point buck moving at 2pm this weekend. Cold front must have them got them moving.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:39 PM

Live in Tulsa but own land near the Illinois river by Gore. Going there this weekend for primitive arms season. I also bowhunt and have harvested a buck already and intend to harvest more. Oklahoma has been under rated as far as deer hunting goes. I wouldn't live anywhere else.
Old 10-24-2006, 02:36 PM

I live in Cartwright near the Burns Run area and nothing even looks like the deer are ready to go into fall yet.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:00 PM

We hunt north of Thomas which is north of Weatherford. The action was picking up a little this last weekend with more deer sighted than previous weeks. Hope they return for smoke pole this Saturday. Good luck to all. Griz
Old 10-25-2006, 11:48 AM

In norman, hunt mostly around norman. I make a few trips east towards Wewoka for blackpowder and rifle, then go up to Woodward for late season. I think im gunna try around Robbers cave a little this year though.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:03 PM
Typical Buck

Another oklahoman checking in. I grew up in Lawton and now live in OKC, but go back to Lawton almost every weekend to hunt!
Old 10-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I live here inthe northeast part of the state just outside of Pryor. I hunt a lease on the Rogers/Mayes county line. Good luck to the rest of you guys tomorrow on the muzzleloader opener.

Quick Reply: Any Oklahoma hunters on here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.