Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Do you have you quota permits apps ready Floridians?? >

Do you have you quota permits apps ready Floridians??

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Do you have you quota permits apps ready Floridians??

Old 05-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Do you have you quota permits apps ready Floridians??

well do you??? i just got mine ready today to turn in on thursday. i not only did my archery and muzzleloader but the general gun also. i really hope i get picked.
Old 05-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Do you have you quota permits apps ready Floridians??

ORIGINAL: Hunter06FlKy

well do you??? i just got mine ready today to turn in on thursday. i not only did my archery and muzzleloader but the general gun also. i really hope i get picked.
I always took them to main post office at the airport on June 1st and always got what I requested.

What did you put in for?
Old 05-29-2006, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

i'm going to take mine to my local tax collectors office.

i put in for archery/muzzleloader for two different ones for seminole forest, 2 for half moon, and one for jumper creek.

gun 2 for seminole forest, 1 for half moon, jumper creek, and rock springs run.

hopefully i'll get draw for either half moon or seminole forest that would be awesome. did i make good choices???
Old 05-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Dominant Buck

i put in for archery/muzzleloader for two different ones for seminole forest, 2 for half moon, and one for jumper creek.

hopefully i'll get draw for either half moon or seminole forest that would be awesome. did i make good choices???
Out of the three, I like Rock Spring Run better. I have been to Half Moon and it's so-so and Jumper Creek I did'nt like. Have you ever been to Three Lakes?
Old 05-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

no i can honestly say that i've never been to any of the places i've put in for.... i know where they are, with the exception of rock springs run. i've heard good things about half moon, seminole forest, and rock springs run. i put in for jumper creek just because like the other it was close. i have heard something about jumper creek that it had a pretty good pop of deer but then again someone could be pulling my chain. what didn't you like about it???

Old 05-29-2006, 10:36 AM
Dominant Buck

what didn't you like about it???
Was there for two days and did'nt see one deer. Have buddys that have property inBushnell and some local people that claim there are deer in Jumper Creek, but won't exactly say where in Jumper Creek.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

do you think i would be better off to change my archery jumper creek to archery at rock springs run or do you have other recommendations. i'm trying to keep all of my places within an hour of where i am.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:30 PM
Dominant Buck

do you think i would be better off to change my archery jumper creek to archery at rock springs run or do you have other recommendations. I'm trying to keep all of my places within an hour of where i am.
I prefer Rock Springs Run, but if you don't try them all you will never know which is better. Keep it the way you have them for this year and then you will have an idea for next year. None of the WMA's are a sure thing everyyear. You have to be in the right place at the right time.Three Lakes is a very good place for Deer,Turkeys and Hogs, but every time you go you will notscore.You have to know the area before you score.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Out of the three, I like Rock Spring Run better. I have been to Half Moon and it's so-so and Jumper Creek I did'nt like. Have you ever been to Three Lakes?
x2

Rock is my favorite...it is right across the street (cr 46) from Seminole. i like Half Moon, good hawgs in there.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

do you think i would be better off to change my archery jumper creek to archery at rock springs run or do you have other recommendations. I'm trying to keep all of my places within an hour of where i am.
I prefer Rock Springs Run, but if you don't try them all you will never know which is better. Keep it the way you have them for this year and then you will have an idea for next year. None of the WMA's are a sure thing everyyear. You have to be in the right place at the right time.Three Lakes is a very good place for Deer,Turkeys and Hogs, but every time you go you will notscore.You have to know the area before you score.
well i may just do that and hope for the best. i put in for rock for modern gun so we'll see.

Quick Reply: Do you have you quota permits apps ready Floridians??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.