Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Hail call to ChuckB7 >

Hail call to ChuckB7

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Hail call to ChuckB7

Old 02-13-2006, 02:07 PM

Default Hail call to ChuckB7

Was just currious, did you ever get to make that move that you were talking about?
Old 02-13-2006, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hail call to ChuckB7

speaking of chuck i've been thinking of getting a hold of him sometime.

chuck if you come around when're we going scouting???
Old 02-15-2006, 09:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Sorry guys ..just saw this.I'm at school where my computer freezes fast .I'll reply tonight .
God bless,
Chuck7
Old 02-15-2006, 02:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey fellows,
First ot my north floridian friend. I e-mailed th econtact you gave us...I got no responce.No big deal .My wife and I have learned in the past to always pray for God's will instead of our own. We feel we should stick it out here for at least 5 more years. I have 2 great hunting contacts out of state.One in VA and one in MO. I'd love to get one in Floridabut I don't want to be too greedy. Now...if a job fell on our lap then yes I may consider moving.We only owe 8000 more on our home. I did check out the real estate up there and friend it looks about the same as Lakeland CRAZY. We live in a tiny house which can easily sell for 130,000 . HOmes/property have gone through the roof. My youngest son is presently stationed in MO. After visiting Strut up there I have fell in love with th eplace. Affordable land but no jobs. One would have to retire up there only.Folks are very nice and warm.

Now for my hunting partner. Are you off during the week? I haven't heard from you in a while. I'll be up front as I think that is always best. I do have a secret spot that I plan to keep secret...because it is also my deer hunting spot. However...I would be glad to scout around with ya on a weekday {While the crowd is low} the river side off of 471. That place is suposed to be pretty good. I believe we can scout the day before the season. I would be glad to take off that day and meet you at the 471 gate.It took me 4 years to find my deer spot so I plan to keep that a secret. I hope ya understand. MOst game is killed by the river anyway.
Chuck7
Old 02-15-2006, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

chuck that's fine about keeping the deer spot secret. frankly i can't blame you. are you out of school for president's day?? that's about the only day i have out of school. my weekends are pretty much open. i just have to adjust my work schedule in advance. just curious when can we hunt turkeys without the drawn quota permit???

p.s. sorry i haven't talked to you in a while. i haven't been on very much... well at least not as much as i had been on.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Dominant Buck

OK Turkey season is sometime in March...I'll get back tonight about the seasons. Pesident's day is this MOnday. The Green Swamp will be closed. Therefore...I'm gone fishing
I will get back with ya tonight about dates my friend.
Chuck7
Old 03-01-2006, 02:56 PM

Hey chuck7, take the plunge. I did and love it. Just might see you at Green Swamp this time, this year. Planing (poss), on coming down. Heard way to many birds last year. Just didn't have the time to do it justice.

Here's a link for you. http://www.southernsportingdesigns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=583
Old 03-02-2006, 05:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Can ya send me a hint in a PM to where ya might of heard those birds.or......if ya want someone to hunt with for a day or 2 E-mail me. After March 14th I'm off 3 weeks. Hunter06FLKY is hunting with me on the weekend of the 24th and 25th in the Swamp. Do you know if turkey is open 7 days a week at the Green Swamp? Concerning the plunge...that is still on the shelf. If my wife talked with you for 30 minutes she would probably make the move.

Wow my wife and I really enjoyed the pics , Oh man ..why did ya have to do that....Got me gone crazt again.
C7
Old 03-18-2006, 03:17 AM

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. Been a little busy. Finally the weather has let up. The mud has dried, and best of all the concrete man showed up. Good news for the house bad news for the hunting. It's a no-go for me at Green Swamp this year. My father and uncle are there right now for the opener. I'll send you some onsite intel once I here back from them. Did here that the camping area was really overcroweded this year. As I write this, their probably sitting at the gate waiting to go in.[:@]