Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Hog Hunting in central/south GA

Old 04-19-2005, 03:57 PM

Default Hog Hunting in central/south GA

I'm a hog hunter who lives in central GA who really enjoys hog hunting. I go to a coastal Island every year to hunt them, and since I do not have (but plan to get) a muzzleloader, that's pretty much the only chance I get all year. (Ga residents who know the regulations understand why not having a muzzloader limits your hog hunting oppertuities). So, what I'm looking for is someone who can help me out finding some private land the has a good number of hogs that the owner-maybe an annoyed farmer- would accept a small tresspass fee or just let me come to kill a few hogs. I'd definately be willing to travel, and would appreciate any advice whatsoever. This is a very responsible hunter who would just like to find a place where hogs are available. I do not take dogs, and still hunting is my prefferred method. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.