Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

cat problems

Old 03-25-2005, 02:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: cat problems

well if the cats come on your property, if they hurt or destroy your property ie pheasants ie live stock. I believe you have every right to rid the cats however you see fit.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:02 AM

ORIGINAL: HighDesertWolf

well if the cats come on your property, if they hurt or destroy your property ie pheasants ie live stock. I believe you have every right to rid the cats however you see fit.

I'm thinking a quarter stick of dynamite...
Old 03-25-2005, 09:06 AM

i say 7mm should take care of it !! or a grande... put meat out then throw a grande or put meat out nd put dyonamite out in the meat nd watch the fireworks
Old 03-25-2005, 11:04 AM
Typical Buck

I am telling you BUY a few 220 traps they are worth there waight in gold for this kind of jobs.
Old 03-25-2005, 02:18 PM

call animal control
Old 03-25-2005, 04:26 PM
Typical Buck

ike1371
Get real bud :} there is no way them bunch of guys could catch flies.Let alone a good old cat.I can tell you of 10 times or so about them trying to chatch a animals areund town here.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:57 PM

Animal control will tell you it is your problem.I had a problem with cats in my garden so I put out little pie plates of anti-freeze around my garden on my property..No more cat problem in the garden.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:35 PM

My favorite mouse trap is a little anit frezze and it works good. Except for when they get stuck inside and die and stink and you have to dig through walls to find them.[:@]
Old 03-27-2005, 10:47 AM

use one of those have-a-heart traps so it doesnt kill the suckers and every time you get one make your neighbor pay the cost of one chicken to get the cat back, and if he wont pay, go al-qaeda style and saw the head off....

on a more serious note though, trying to trap cats will more than likely just attract skunks and coons... trust me, you dont want to deal with getting a skunk out of your less than lethal trap...
Old 03-27-2005, 11:38 AM

getting skunks out of traps isnt a problem, piece of cake! Use a couple of live traps, bait with whatever cat food they are used to eating. If ya dont want to make alot of commotion dispatching them with a firearm, you could always just toss the trap in a barrel of water, Shhh, you didnt hear that from me

Quick Reply: cat problems

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.