Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

pedator game caller

Old 11-27-2004, 05:28 PM

Default pedator game caller

I'M LOOKING TO BUY A GAME CALLER. NEED SOME FEEDBACK ON WHAT HAS WORKED THE BEST FOR ANYONE. I WILL BE USING IT IN COLD ADIRONDACKS . SEEN CABELAS CATALOG BUT DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S THE WAY TO GO. NEED AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR MYSELF AND HUSBAND . WE ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE SPORT.
Old 11-28-2004, 07:25 AM
bhw
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: pedator game caller

Foxpro is the way to go!
Old 11-28-2004, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

I own a FoxPro. its small and compact so its easy to carry and set up.
Old 12-02-2004, 05:55 PM

just remember that the most expensive is not alway the best choice. no sense in paying for all that advertising. there are many good callers on the market. at a very good price. foxpro has a nice call but they are far from being the only call to have. loudmouth, western rivers, johnny stewart, all make nice callers and some are half the price of foxpro. for years you had to send in your foxpro to have the sounds changed for a price. after western rivers came out with their unit that could change sounds at home guess who followed. thats right foxpro. i have a western rivers and my buddy has a foxpro. if you were standing a 100 yards away you would not know which one was on. the sounds are very good on both. you would be surprized to know how many other companys buy western rivers components like amps, remote, etc. to be installed in their units. western rivers was around a long time before they started selling calls. just something to think about.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:21 AM

Fox Pro's are nice calls.

Loudmouths are awesome!!

I'd read up on several but these two are really nice.