Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

[Deleted]

Old 11-27-2004, 12:16 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-28-2004, 07:28 AM
bhw
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Electronic Callers

The foxpro has the best satisfaction rate out there. As it has been said before, go the predator masters forum and look under electronic calls. The choice will seem easy!!!
Old 11-28-2004, 05:26 PM
Fork Horn

Go with the foxpro. Best on the Market.
Old 11-30-2004, 06:07 PM

there is not much differance between the two calls. i have a western rivers my friend has a fox pro. they both work real well. but we use mine the most because we can change the sounds in about ten minutes on your own computer. fox pro is a pain and most have to be sent into the company for a sound change. any cd or tape can be recorded and changed over to a mp3 right at home. so this gives you hundreds of differant sound to load on the caller. i just save all my sounds in a folder and i can listen to them and load them at anytime. you get everything you need to do this with when you buy the caller. all you need is a usb connector and that's it. i don't know about you but the same old sounds over and over get old real fast. this way you can change the sounds to match the time of the year it is. service seems to be very good also. i dropped my call and broke my antenna. called western and i had a new in three days no charge.
Old 11-30-2004, 06:59 PM

I would definitly consider the Foxpro first. Mike Dillon will definitly do everything in his power you help you out with any problems that might occur if any ever do. I have never had a single problem with mine. A friend of mine decided on the loudmouth. All in all it is also a great call. You'll have to make up your own mind though. Here are the links the Foxpro, and loudmouth. Good luck to ya. And I hope you have many a successful hunting trips. www.gofoxpro.com www.loudmouthgamecalls.com
Old 12-01-2004, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

After researching this very topic for nearly a year I went with Foxpro and am glad I did. You can add or change sounds at home from your computer or MP-3, tape-player, CD, etc.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:24 AM

The loudmouth is an awesome call. I would definately check into it.
Old 12-10-2004, 07:07 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-10-2004, 03:53 PM

superslugger not all the foxpros can be reprogramed. this is something that foxpro started after western rivers came out with the idea. many of the older calls and many of the lower to mid priced foxpros are not able to be reprogramed at home without buying extras. this is something that was charged for in the past. cabelas still sell foxpro units that have to be sent in to have the sounds changed for a price. so yes the statement is true. do your homework.[:'(]
Old 12-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.