Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
What are some good ways to lure in coyote? >

What are some good ways to lure in coyote?

Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

What are some good ways to lure in coyote?

Old 03-01-2002, 07:20 AM

Default What are some good ways to lure in coyote?

I need help getting coyotes to come to me. What do you guys do to get them close to you?
Old 03-01-2002, 08:23 PM

Default RE: What are some good ways to lure in coyote?

Please don't take this as a smart a.. answer to your question,but I call them.Let me explain,if you were to ask anyone on this board that CONSISTANTLY kills coyotes they will tell you it doesn't come about over night. Like anything else,to be good at something you have to practice,practice and then practice somemore.The more you call the less mistakes you will make.Remember it's not just the blowing on a call that makes successful callers,but everything they do prior to calling,during the actual calling itself and even after the calling sequence is finished.Your not born with this knoledge you learn it through experince.To be as good as you can be there just aren't any short cuts.Really it's just like any other sport,the more you do it the better you get.