Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

NEW PREDATOR PHOTO CONTEST = PRIZES

Old 01-05-2004, 08:09 PM

Default RE: NEW PREDATOR PHOTO CONTEST = PRIZES

here are my preds i killed last year all killed while deer hunting.....i put them on this thread just for all to look at...they don't have to be in the contest....but the coyote i called in with my mouth ,he was going away from me so i started to sqeal like a mouse he came wright up to me....

Old 01-05-2004, 10:01 PM

well, we went out sunday morning.We saw some fresh coyote tracks crossing the road right be where we were going to hunt,but we called and sat for about an hour and didnt see or hear any. we saw quite a few deer though. I think were planning on going back out this coming sunday.
Old 01-06-2004, 03:12 PM

What a fun filled morning of hunting.

Old 01-06-2004, 04:26 PM
bhw
Nontypical Buck

Tax Guy,

That's alot of fur!! Way to go how bout some details? Like state and time of day
Old 01-07-2004, 10:26 AM

Hello I'm from Sweden I'm new on this forum and I think it's great I post a picture of a redfox I shot here in Sweden a year ago

Old 01-07-2004, 01:03 PM

Some good predators on here especially the red foxes. Don't have many coyotes in Britain or Bobcats. Has anyone ever seen the "Warrener" Videos?
Old 01-07-2004, 02:28 PM

Jagarn, welcome!! I'm glad to see all you young hunters on here.

In all my years in the woods, I can honestly say I've never seen a red or silver fox in the wild. Lots of bobcats, cougars and yotes though.
I may not even get a photo on here this year. I have to have some shrapnel removed from my leg soon. That'll stop my goose and yote hunting. Oh well, I sure am enjoying looking at all the other photos.
Thanks guys for the great photos.

critch
Old 01-08-2004, 08:45 AM

I would also like to have a all-around wildlife photo contest, maybe they could be dead or alive. I take a lot of photos while scouting deer in the summer so I think it would be cool to just have an overall contest--like trapping, small game, big game, upland birds, waterfowl, etc. Otherwise, since I don't shoot a lot of predators, only trap them, such as coons, could I enter these instead?
Old 01-08-2004, 09:09 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'd post it. Live, dead, or mount. It's up to us to vote for the pic we think is the best.

Quick Reply: NEW PREDATOR PHOTO CONTEST = PRIZES

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.