Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

hunting buddies

Old 11-24-2023, 12:54 PM
Spike

Default hunting buddies

Hello, I am new on this forum. I am an older hunter that for one reason or another has lost my hunting pals. I still want to hunt small game and birds but as you may know small game hunters are a vanishing breed. I would really like to find someone with a dog that would welcome a new buddy to hunt with as with advanced age the hunting gets harder to find game. I am in good physical shape and go to the gym 3 days a week so that is not a problem .I understand that some may be wary about taking on a new buddy, but I am a safe and responsible hunter and just want to see and hear the dog or dogs working. I am not looking for a free ride and will be chipping in for gas, dog food and lunches. A few years ago I was not even hunting and went along with a neighbor and his hounds and enjoyed hearing the dogs chase rabbits. I thought this might be a way to find local people as asking around has not produced any results. I don't know if this is the right thread to post this on as I said I am new here. I am located just outside of Scranton,Pa. Thank you. Rich.

Last edited by hunter570; 11-25-2023 at 05:04 PM.