Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Predator hunting lights?

Old 12-01-2019, 04:08 AM
Spike

Default Predator hunting lights?

I am getting into predator hunting and currently have an American hunter 250 candle powered gun light in green. Doing some research I am discovering that 2 lights are needed a scan light and a gun mounted light. I am looking into sniper hog vs wicked lights. Those 2 seem to be commonly used with good Reports. I have gathered that sniper Hogg has a lot of play in the bracket . I would like to get unbiased opinions on these 2 lights in comparison to one another. Any advice would be appreciated and whether the scan light should be handheld or head lamp?
Old 12-01-2019, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have few of the KILL LIGHTS< and been very happy with them
https://elusivewildlife.com/shop/hunting-lights.html

you DON"T have to have two lights either, but its both easier and safer as you don;t have to be pointing your gun all over to just LOOK for things
and IMO there is an advantage of having two of the same lights, over two different brands, this way bulbs, battery''s chargers plugs and such all will be the same
or that;s what I do, to make mu life easier, have way too many chargers for things as is LOL