Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Primos game game calls

Old 10-31-2017, 05:09 PM
Spike

Default Primos game game calls

I have been shopping for an electronic game call for predator hunting. I found a good deal on the Primos Boss Dogg but was wondering if there are any reviews on them or expertise on this type of call. It's a good deal but still alot of money comparing it to the Alpha Dogg by Primos. trying to find specs and comparison on these two calls
Old 10-31-2017, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

No go for me on any Primos call. The calls are fine, the sound is good, the volume isn't what it could be, and the remote range absolutely sucks. For the money, the FOXPRO's in their price classes are better calls. I own a Turbo Dogg and an Alpha Dogg, Primos just isn't making efforts to compete with FOXPRO on remote range.