Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Let's See Your Latest Hunting Video

Old 05-16-2017, 06:27 PM
Spike

Default Let's See Your Latest Hunting Video

Men, I have found videoing a hunt can be almost as fun as what the hunter experiences his or herself. This was the first swamp rabbit hunt I've ever been on, and boy - was it fun! Best of all, it will be in our video library for years to come.

Do you have some footage you'd like to share? Hunting brings family and friends together. Hunting videos allows us to come together and enjoy those special moments - even out of season.

Here's our latest:
Old 05-17-2017, 07:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry, but I don't click on anything a first time poster puts up on this website!
Old 05-17-2017, 04:15 PM
Spike

If there is a chance of getting a virus, I can't say I blame you.

That isn't the case here, though. You can also find this by searching Google: Runnin' and Gunnin' Missouri Cane Cutters

It was filmed in Ripley County Missouri on February 11, 2017. I would post the second part of the hunt, but we only harvested one rabbit on that part. We got four total.

- fun hunt with thirteen beagles.
Old 05-18-2017, 01:40 PM
Spike

Here are a few pics of the hunt.

Old 05-18-2017, 01:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Where in Arkansas are you from. I did some duck hunting at a place called Big Lake near Osceola Arkansas a long while back with an Arkansas wildlife agent. First place I ever heard of jack lighting rabbits.
Old 05-18-2017, 01:59 PM
Spike

I currently live in Drasco, Arkansas. It's not far from Heber Springs. I have been through Osceola coming back from Honesdale, PA. My wife is from up there. Hey, not too far from you, hugh?

We are getting ready to go fishing at the moment, but I will be sure to check back in tonight.
Old 05-18-2017, 02:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

Honesdale is substantially north of Lancaster Co. in Pike Co. I have hunted deer in Pike Co. a long time ago.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:32 PM
Super Moderator

A member here "Windwalker7" (I may be wrong on the exact username but it's close to that) I believe his username is.. has a very good youtube channel for hunting, fishing and outdoors activities. If you get on google and look for "Windwalker's outdoor channel" you'll find it. His name is Chuck and he does some good videos. Can tell he puts allot of time into it.
-Jake
Old 05-20-2017, 06:23 AM
Spike

I believe Honesdale is located in Wayne County. Pike County is the neighboring county. What impressed me most about PA is all the Maple Trees. Man, are they beautiful in the fall!
Old 05-20-2017, 06:28 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
A member here "Windwalker7" (I may be wrong on the exact username but it's close to that) I believe his username is.. has a very good youtube channel for hunting, fishing and outdoors activities. If you get on google and look for "Windwalker's outdoor channel" you'll find it. His name is Chuck and he does some good videos. Can tell he puts allot of time into it.
-Jake
I will be sure to check it out, Bocajnala. I will be sure to check it out and maybe even pick up a few ideas from watching some of his footage.

*I just learned how to reply with a quote - pretty neat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.