Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

squirrel season

Old 08-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Spike

Our season starts Oct 1st. But I'll probably still be going after grouse around then until they move up to higher elevations outta where I hunt.

Once it gets a bit chilly and first frost hits is when I like to go up. Fun times
Old 08-20-2013, 07:54 AM
Typical Buck

im raring to go, ive got 4 new rifles i cant wait to try out. It starts here sept 1 but we usually wait until the first frost to get rid of some of the critters
Old 08-20-2013, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cant wait. May do more squirrel hunting this season. Dont like it too much in early season as it coincides with deer season for the most part and dont like spooking the deer in my area but may go out to another random area and give it a go.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:06 AM
HIN
Spike

Really looking forward for the season to start. I've missed hunting squirrels these months, it's time to get back in the bussiness.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Spike

Hello everyone, I am ready for my first season of Squirrel hunting.

I am very excited.