Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
Food combination for trapping raccons >

Food combination for trapping raccons

Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Food combination for trapping raccons

Old 07-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Spike

Default Food combination for trapping raccons

Ok,so raccons have been tearing up our corn and we have a fig tree and they have been eating our figs also.So I have tried honey buns and I were succesful the first two days.By the way I placed it under the fig tree,but were unsuccesful the last two days.So I was thinking and why not try a combination I tryed about 20 figs,an ear of corn and a slice of bread.Any other ideas that might be worth trying.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Spike

fish (the oilier, the better), cat food (you can get tins of it relatively cheaply at the dollar store), honey (McDonalds has it in small, ready to serve containers....just ask for it with your order of chicken mcnuggets), watermelon, eggs.

That ought to get you started.