Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Hog snaring help!!!!

Old 06-10-2012, 10:28 AM
Spike

Default Hog snaring help!!!!

Okay me and my buddy was camping out around a swamp lake near my house in the swamp in fl (clermont fl) anyways every since we go chased out the camp site by hogs ive been trying to catch me one.....ive tride rope that didnt work....then i got more serious took 1/8 inch cable and made a snare with a washer bent 90 deggress with two holes drilled in it still didnt work EVEN THOUGH IT LOCKS GREAT its almost like the someone out there taking them of? even though i know there aint.......ive tried running my snare loops huge in case there ears and hitting it down when they go through i rode my boat out today nothing i know theres hogs there because ive been taking 50pound bags of corn and theve eatin it up in 1 day and the rooted the whole spot up can anyone tell me what in doing wrong?
Old 06-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Fork Horn

ha if i was you i would rope them hawgs! idk why but ive always wanted to go after hogs with rope or a knife!!