Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Kitchen window Coyote

Old 01-26-2012, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default Kitchen window Coyote

This is a coyote my wife shot this a.m before work, right out of the kitchen windowand while i was posting this for you guys the sun was just setting and i said to myself "self you should check the bait it's prime time" well i did and what was there, but another furry critter. By the time i got the gun and pillow to put on the shooting rest "toaster" he buggered off maybe in the a.m.lol
Attached Thumbnails Kitchen window Coyote-kelly-s-coyote.jpg  
Old 01-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tell the wife, "good shooting" for me !

Now, it's your turn................thin them bad boyz out !!!
Old 01-31-2012, 04:24 AM
Spike

Aww, what a lovely lady! All dressed up and cute for work and still taking care of business, haha. Well done

I have never shot at a coyote before; may I ask what you used to shoot it with?
Old 01-31-2012, 04:33 AM
Spike

What an awesome way to start your day!!!!
Now save some for everyone else haha
GOOD JOB!!
Old 02-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well "Congratulations" to Your Wife for being such a great Shooter,that Coyote was definetly surprised to get shot from a Kitchen window! LMAO

Prarienights,here in Missouri we use just about any Caliber to put down a Coyote (They get No respect).

If Your wanting to save the Fur/Hides a Caliber Rifle with a lighter bullet doesn't do as much damage,I have shot several with my Browning .243 Rifle and have bought a CZ model 527 .204 Rifle using a 32 grain,40 grain or 39 grain bullet so it doen't hurt the hides as much.Other Hunters have used a .22 Magnum,.22 Hornet,220 Swift,222 a .22-250 or a .223 which is about the most popular Caliber that is cheaper on ammo and easy to find in most stores....if You ever get into Predator Hunting You'll love it!
Old 02-05-2012, 06:05 AM
Fork Horn

She shot it with here 7mm, we don't have alot of coyotes mostly timber wolves. It's a little over kill for coyote, but not for timbers shot a nice timber the other day I will post some pics later