Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

squirrel calling.

Old 01-20-2013, 08:29 AM
Spike

The only call I have had real success with is the "Squirrel Whistle" . I have found these work early in the season on Fox Squirrels. Basically they sound like a young squirrel in distress. Early in season the female fox squirrels come running.Sometimes even a gray will come in.Lots of times all of the squirrels will start barking and it will reveal their hideout, for a stalk. Seems like late Ocotber it almost stops working.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:51 AM
Spike

my uncle gave me 1 of those squirrel calls a long time ago. the only thing it has ever done for me is if you hit it a couple of times at 1 you cant get a shot at sometime they will run out on a limb barkin and give you a shot. and help with locating them to

Posted from Huntingnet.com App for Android