Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Squirrel hunting

Old 08-18-2010, 09:27 AM
Spike

Got the 17 HMR all oiled up and sighted in. Just waiting on season to open. Oh and the first frost. Ticks, chiggars, and skeeters are the worst I've seen in a long time this year. Will have to wait on the frost to kill the wools in the squirrels also. Not a pretty site watching one of these coming out of a squirrel you just shot, kinda ruins the appetite. This is my first season to be on the board. Hope yall will get to see alot of pics from me. Anyone else from NW Mississippi?
Old 08-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sighted in my Marlin 39A and my Marlin 60 today.

I'm all set.

I may take my model 12 out the first few times as the leaves are so thick that I get neck-strain waiting for a .22 shot. LOL
Old 08-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SavageSniper78
.......Just waiting on season to open.,,,,, Will have to wait on the frost to kill the wools in the squirrels also.
Va.'s season opens in Sept.I'll be waiting on the frost myself.