Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Powerful Flashlight

Old 06-27-2010, 06:44 PM
Spike

Default Powerful Flashlight

I am looking for a good flashlight for predator hunting. Looking for some suggestions and feedback on the lights you have had good luck with. Would like something that has good light out to 100+ yards. I have looked at the Streamlight Super Tac and it seems to get good reviews.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:00 AM
Spike

sounds like you dont need a flashlight, you need a spot light! go to www.huntsmart.com and get a coon hunting light. fits on a belt, a ton of options up to a 18 volt HID, and most come with a barell clip to attach the head lamp light to the barell, you can also get red lenses for them. even better is the accesory spot light, i can still hold mine and the gun at the same time, its a more focused beam, but very very long distance. Cajun also makes good lights, they are a little more pricey tho. there is another company but i cant think of their name off the top of my head.

Last edited by bradley300; 06-29-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:54 AM
Spike

The Super Hawg lights seem to be getting some buzz lately,I'm probably going to try one out.