Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Coyote Management

Old 02-01-2010, 08:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default Coyote Management

I'd like to invite anyone who wants to, to come kill coyotes on my farm in North West Missouri. No charge just come and hunt. It looks like the season closes on March 31, and opens again May 12. No limit on coyotes, and the daily non-res permit needed, is $11. or $80. for a year.
A doe was shot during the rifle deer season here and within 20 minutes, before the guys could cross a creek to get the deer, coyotes had torn it apart and destroyed the hind quarters. I'm hoping that the severe winter we had took out a few, but more than likely it just helped them and the bobcats catch more deer and turkeys than usual.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Fork Horn

i would love 2 if i was in the area! hope some1 takes your offer up. its a win win situation 4 some1 who likes 2 kill yotes
Old 02-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

What is the nearest town?
Old 02-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Fork Horn

The town is Eagleville Missouri