Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Wolves in Idaho.. a must see

Old 01-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Spike

Angry Wolves in Idaho.. a must see

This is whats happing in the Northwest..These were madated by U.S. Fish andf Wildlife (aka U.S. Goverment ) Pictures were taken from a tree stand in Idaho Wolves in Idaho.. a must see-wolf-1.jpg

Wolves in Idaho.. a must see-wolf-3.jpg

Wolves in Idaho.. a must see-wolves-idaho.jpg
Old 01-24-2010, 03:42 PM
Spike

Those are amazing shots
Old 01-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

That's what wolves do. Those pics have made the rounds here at least twice already.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Spike

the strong survive
Old 01-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow I had no idear their were moose,or wolves in Idaho...I guess I was thinken of Ohio or something...hmmm who knows what I was thinking...anyways awsome shots did you do it or was it someone else that took em?
Old 01-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Spike

who ever took those shots may still be in there tree stand!
Old 01-24-2010, 06:09 PM
Banned

Does P.E.T.A know about this. This is an outrage.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

nomorewolves, please give us some context here. Why does this upset you? And what do you mean "these were mandated by the US Gov't."?
Old 01-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by 7.62NATO
...please give us some context here. Why does this upset you? And what do you mean "these were mandated by the US Gov't."?
By "us", you mean "you".

Live in wolf country and you wouldn't be asking that.

Many years ago the wolves were put to almost complete obliteration... and with good reason. Where wolves are, they quickly mess the micro-eco-system within their immediate area. They can quickly decimate game herds where ever they are. Around here where the wolves are at, the deer are very little.

Problem is that there's too many of them in one area. To have them spread out in smaller numbers would be more tolerable, but when they are under the Fed's protection, they multiply like rabbits and blow out other predators.... like coyotes and possibly some fox.

I'm not offended by the pics, as that's what wolves do, but let their numbers grow and then you'll start to realize the problem.

Not long ago the wolves were taken off the endangered list and then they were over-seen by their respective states, but the bunny-huggers cried too loud and now the wolves are back on the endangered list and controlled by the gov.

When the wolves' numbers are large, they are not tolerated anywhere that I know of. Like any animal, their numbers need to be controlled.

iSnipe
Old 01-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

"Like any animal, their numbers need to be controlled"

Sounds to me like it's time to open a wolf season in Idaho !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.