Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
Wolves show up at an Idaho School Bus Stop ... >

Wolves show up at an Idaho School Bus Stop ...

Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Wolves show up at an Idaho School Bus Stop ...

Old 01-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Spike

Default Wolves show up at an Idaho School Bus Stop ...

Here is a link to this recent incident ...

http://www.allbusiness.com/education...3736312-1.html

Here is a link to an incident that happened in 2008 ...

http://wolfcrossing.org/2008/02/01/i...hool-bus-stop/

Now here is a link to an article written by Mr. Tom Remington, discussing this and includes an interesting write from Dr. Valerius Geist, showing a "7 steps to how a Wolf Attacks".

http://idahohuntingtoday.com/blog/in...lves-in-idaho/
Old 01-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Typical Buck

We get it, you don't like wolves. This has nothing to do with wildlife management.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:03 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by M.Magis
We get it, you don't like wolves. This has nothing to do with wildlife management.

Oh I'm sorry, thought this was were we discuss Predator Management, and finding truth about how we should Manage this Predator.

Please enlighten me as to where this should be posted and I'll go there to discuss this Wolf Management issue.

I don't dislike wolves. I am one of the few hunters here that may capture a spot and stalk wolf kill bow hunt on video this coming fall. watch for it. it will be titled ..."Last Supper".
Old 01-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

If it happened around here I would find out if a wolf would eat a bad weiner.........
Old 01-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

If it happened around here I would find out if a wolf would eat a bad weiner.........
Maybe a styrofoam ball soaked in delicious bacon drippings meant for coyotes, of course.

Last edited by falcon; 01-21-2010 at 02:14 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

No, a few chicken quarters sprinkled with a good dose of Timik.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by M.Magis
i can live without wolves also ..all summer long they feed on beavers they're main diet and thats ok by me ..when the lakes freeze over and they're food supply [beavers] runs out they kill our moose ,deer and caribou ..
so now we SHOT ..SHOVEL and SHUT-UP
Old 01-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Fork Horn

Any of you who are pro-wolf to the point you cannot agree on propper mitigation/management need to be managed yourselves in an asylum. I volunteer for staight jacket duty and regular beatings.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:55 AM
Spike

propper mitigation/management
Would that be the styrofoam ball or the poisoned chicken?

I don't think anyone would argue against proper management - tags, seasons, keeping the numbers reasonable for what the ecosystem can support, etc.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Just thought I'd post this here also

Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:12 PM
Subject: Solution to the Wolf War of the West - Missoula Anti-Wolf Rally, June 15th!

Here is where we can all start - on the steps and surrounding the U.S. District Court in Missoula, MT on June 15th...NEXT TUESDAY!

Anyone and everyone who is concerned about the impact wolves have had on our wildlife, our economy, our way of life here in Montana, or the
Northern Rockies for that matter, should construct a protest sign and gather for one hell of a show of force. Our enemies, the Defenders of
Wildlife, the Center for Biological Diversity, Earthjustice, the Sierra Club, the Humane Society of the United States, and other anti-hunting
environmental organizations will be there to plead for Judge Donald Malloy to relist the wolf as an Endangered Species.

Let's show them we are ready to fight...and that we're organizing to get it done. Send this e-mail to all on your mailing list, especially those
who live in Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. Encourage them to print off a few copies of the attached poster, and get them posted on the bulletin boards
across this region.

A strong showing next Tuesday will be noticed, by all who stand against wolf control, the press, and probably the court. Carpool as many to this protest
rally as possible.

There have been a few very good protest rallies in the Northern Rockies this year, but this is the one that could be the most important. Don't miss
it.

Toby Bridges
LOBO WATCH

406-542-9751

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.