Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

new to coyote hunting

Old 12-25-2009, 04:26 AM
Fork Horn

Question new to coyote hunting

I do alot of other hunting but have never done any yote hunting. I have a foxpro call and some good rifles to use.

I live in maine, I plan on trying some fields and woods roads. Does anyone have any tips for me? I
Old 12-25-2009, 09:48 AM
Fork Horn

Be prepared to have some long, fun filled days in the woods.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Fork Horn

Coyotes have better senses than any deer I have hunted. Their nose seems to be better and they are a lot smarter. Wherever you are calling from/decoying at, the coyote will come from downwind, so be prepared.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:48 PM
Fork Horn

i've been answering this question a lot on the first-timer forums. i can hunt coyote better than any other animal i hunt. they're the most addicting once you get the hang of it. look at this web site. you will get ALL the info and help you need guaranteed.

http://varmintal.com/ahunt.htm