Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Wolves

Old 07-26-2009, 11:18 AM
Fork Horn

Default Wolves

Clients, Family, & Friends,

I refuse to forward emails and normally delete forwarded emails without reading them due to potential computer viruses. However, I believe this one is important enough to pass along as an original email to you. Please highlight and delete everyone's email address before forwarding this to your contacts. This was sent to every Outfitter in Idaho by the president of the Idaho Outfitter & Guide Association, Grant Simonds. We desperately need to hunt wolves this year. This one Judge in MT could prevent that (even here in Idaho) with a single stroke of a pen - just like last year. We should have been hunting these devastating killers as early as 2005 when their population were first exceeded the federal requirements for reintroduction to be considered successful.

Ridgerunner Outfitters LLC

Kamiah, ID

Go to the link at the bottom of this e-mail, and go to Missoula's ABC affiliate's website...and vote for going ahead with the wolf hunt as planned. The poll can be found about half-way down the page. Do it today...do it now...and let's send Judge Malloy a message. Originally, we were LOOSING. I just voted - YES! And after my vote, the poll standings showed that 69% are in favor. Let's boost it up even higher.

Subject: Wolf survey! Need Help!

KPAX is running a survey to see if people support a wolf hunting season. Please click the link go to the bottom of the page and vote yes we need a hunting season. Although not policy setting it does send a message to Molloy (district judge that will rule on the issue).
http://www.kpax.com/
Send this to other hunters who want to stop the wolves from slaughtering our elk and other big game. Grant Simonds
Executive Director
Idaho Outfitters and Guides Association
P.O. Box 95
Boise, ID 83701
IOGA office 208.342.1438; fax 208.338.7830
Home office 208.343.9548 or 336.3014; fax 208.344.8194
Cell 208.867.2138