Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

"Howlers from Pure Predator

Old 12-19-2008, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default "Howlers from Pure Predator

Ok, guys... I have had so many requests for these that it has been crazy... So I sat down and did some tinkering and this is what I came up with....

They are super versitile... From a deep bark, to a super realistic howl... No tinny sound, or crappy plastic here...

They are all acrylic... Acrylic barrel, and acrylic tone board... I am going to offer them in Juice acrylic, and Clear, I will do Custom Colors, they will be up on the site with Sound files probabley in the later of next week,

These are just my "home made pictures", and I have sent off to my web designer to have some nice shots taken...

I am going to be Numbering these, and 01 is currently in Texas killing coyotes as we speak...

Email me with any questions...

[email protected]

Mike
Pure Predator Custom Calls
www.purepredator.com

Old 12-19-2008, 02:42 PM

Default RE: "Howlers from Pure Predator

Nice work buddy. Have a great appreciation for your calls. The two I have work flawless and the sound is second to none. Keep up the great work.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:38 PM
Fork Horn

wow that is sharp. how much and when are they available? any discount if your a site member?
Old 12-20-2008, 08:48 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks Daryl...

I am going to list them at $75, but for the first 100 calls I will go with $65 as a introductory deal, that comes with a "free neoprene call holder" that is a $10, value, so in all its $20 off with free shipping... If you purchase more than one we can make a deal... I want to get these out and in force before the breeding season...

Im real excited about these... Guys have been wanting me to come out with a all acrylic Howler call since I started Pure Predator... Here it is...

If you want one, give me a call, I am going to go in order with the #'s so the lower the #, the more valuable the call may be someday...

I will offer them in Juice, and clear, and just added, I will make them out of Ivory acrylic... sorry I dont have pictures of the Juice and Ivory... I thought the Ivory would look sweet in the snow...

Well that is the skinny...

Mike
815-472-2932
www.purepredator.com
Pure Predator Custom Calls
[email protected]

Old 12-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

delete.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:19 PM

Can't put a price on quality and these are the best of the best calls. He who buys the best only crys once.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Typical Buck

cool!!
Old 12-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Fork Horn

Bulletholebailey... Your response I have heard thousands of times... and that I will expect to hear until the Predator Hunting world comes to acknowlege the differance between mass produced injection molded calls, and Custom Calls... Bullet I take no ill will to your response,When I went out on this venture, I knew what I was in for...

Beleive me, when I started this.... everyone said, a high end predator call, that wont sell.... Well like the field of dreams movie, "if you build it they will come..." There will always be guys that will balk at the price, but that is what it will be... It was a tough egg to crack but for those of you that have tried, and realised the differance in materials and custom call quality, you will forever change the way you look at the calls that you hang from your lanyard...

Mike
Pure Predator Calls
www.purepredator.com

Old 12-21-2008, 04:34 PM

For a custom call that price actually sounds like a real bargain.

Ever price a high-end custom short-reed goose call????

I poked around your site a bit, looks like you've got a pretty good thing going.

Old 12-21-2008, 11:03 PM
Spike

Awesome I will definitely be looking at this for an after Christmas present for myself that call looks unbelievable

Quick Reply: "Howlers from Pure Predator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.