Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

TRAPPING PICTURES

Old 07-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: TRAPPING PICTURES

they just don't like it cause it "looks" bad to them[:'(]
Old 07-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pics you all. My dad trapped along time ago. Is there much money in it?
Old 07-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Raccoons still bring up to 100.00 if you are trapping trouble animals. Not for the fur though.People with no knowlage of animals will pay you well to resolve animal problems in there homes.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

These are all from last season. This was our FIRST time trying trapping. Started in mid dec. and trapped till end of season which is end of feb. Sold all our fur and made over $500. Caught over 20 coon, 3 yotes, 7 gray fox, 2 beaver, 2 otter, 1 mink, a bunch of possums, and 3 bobcats. I dunno but I think we did alright for a couple of 17 yo that didnt have a clue when we started.

Jarrod with our first yote
[img]/image]
small pic but its me with a gray
[img]/image]
I caught all the cats. Jarrod just couldnt get the hang of it.
[img]/image]
[img]/image]
[img]/image]
[img]/image]
[img]/image]
[img]/image]
diller in a 330 beaver set????
[img]/image]
[img]/image]
my first beaver
[img]/image]
[img]/image]
went to bulls gap TN to sell at auction
[img]/image]
[img]/image]
[img]/image]
Old 07-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

That armadillo pic is pretty funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 08:17 PM
8mm
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: 8pt~Bowhunter

He weighed in at 15 lbs.
these are great pic's i love how it shows the cat going in
Old 07-30-2008, 10:46 PM
Spike

man i dont see how yall can do that, there aint a sportin chance for the animal. IMO people how trap must not know how to hunt at all. I meanat least when normal people go huntin they give the animal a fair chance. In no means am I against huntin but to me trappin seems unethical, i wouldnt be able to make the poor little fox or the bobcats suffer through that kind of thing. to me that would be like killin my cat or my dog. i dont even shoot foxes or bobcats when i see em in the woods, i just let em walk right on by and enjoy the fact that i got to see somethin that not many others do. Again im not against huntin this is just my opinion about trappin
Old 08-01-2008, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: camoman33935

man i dont see how yall can do that, there aint a sportin chance for the animal. IMO people how trap must not know how to hunt at all. I meanat least when normal people go huntin they give the animal a fair chance. In no means am I against huntin but to me trappin seems unethical, i wouldnt be able to make the poor little fox or the bobcats suffer through that kind of thing. to me that would be like killin my cat or my dog. i dont even shoot foxes or bobcats when i see em in the woods, i just let em walk right on by and enjoy the fact that i got to see somethin that not many others do. Again im not against huntin this is just my opinion about trappin
i guess everyone has the right to their own opinion ...
Old 08-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

camoman - are you a hunter? Doesn't sound like it? IF so, why? Is it just the kill or do you consider yourself a game manager? I do my best to keep popualtions in check. I hunt and trap. Where I live there is an overabundance(sp?) of fox, coyotes, deer and many other animals. Trapping is a management tool. Last year in Guilford county there were 47 confirmed cases of rabies, that doesn't count distemper, mange, it als doesn't take into consideration that 2 people were attacked, including one toddler. And there is the explosion of beaver, very destructive animals. I am interested inhearing a response from you and please don't feel that I am attacking you, just trying to learn how you came to these feelings.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:36 PM

ORIGINAL: camoman33935

What tha!! Go to treehuggers.com or something. If it's trapped it's gone.

Get you some!!!

Quick Reply: TRAPPING PICTURES

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.