Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

predator killers !!

Old 06-05-2008, 11:38 PM

Default predator killers !!

i see there are alot of predator killers on here ! more than i remember being on here before .... love seing the pictures ! JRB i think i may know ya .... lol .... from a few different forums ..... keep those pictures coming ! really enjoy checking them out
Old 06-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: predator killers !!

Old 06-22-2008, 07:57 PM
Fork Horn

Old 06-22-2008, 07:59 PM
Fork Horn

theres a few of em
Old 07-16-2008, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: canis_lupus

i see there are alot of predator killers on here ! more than i remember being on here before .... love seing the pictures ! JRB i think i may know ya .... lol .... from a few different forums ..... keep those pictures coming ! really enjoy checking them out

Hell you're from Indiana- you have to know me?

I don't recognize the screenname- but I'll certainly be sharing some pictures as fall rolls around. These guys drug pictures out of me last season with their contest!
Old 07-16-2008, 10:36 AM

Come on Jason, nobody had to drag anything out of you! If I had your success I would show it off also!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:35 AM
Fork Horn

Now there's a screen name I recognize!

I've been away for a couple weeks and forgotten half the damn sites I was visiting. Seeing your name (Browning) reminds me of another one I need to go back and check out!

It seems posting pictures of coyotes, consistantly at least, causes hard feelings on many forums. Some get jealous, others get slanderous and the rest just see "another dead coyote".

I was banned from this site once for sharing my trapping pictures because they showed coyotes in traps. I've been suspended from other sites for showing stacks of dead coyotes that were called and killed simply becausea coupleteenagers doubted it could be done in Indiana.

I guess you have to mind your P's & Q's a little more when you're doing what everyone loves talking about??

Old 07-19-2008, 10:54 AM
Typical Buck

Well thats how it works , if you want to kill dogs , you have to get out and hunt them, or run your lines. some people are typers and some are doers. I'v only posted a couple pics, my kids, " dont have time" and I sure cant do it , like you young guys.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:47 PM

Great Pics ! Love to see them, my lucks beenpitiful lately. But then I am out there and thats what counts. Thanks for sharing them. ..... Good hunting
Old 07-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Quick Reply: predator killers !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.