Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

foxpro's new Minaska Clone

Old 02-24-2008, 03:20 PM

Default foxpro's new Minaska Clone

ya'll see that new caller that foxpro came out with. It is pretty sad, it is a knock off of the Minaska All in One unit!!

First they copy the M1 with their scorpion and now this!

pretty shamefull

there was a post on it on predator masters but it got pulled cuz every 1 was cranking on foxpro.

I did a search and this other forum is talkin bout it.

they are talkin about it on fins and furs forum right now..
Old 02-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: foxpro's new Minaska Clone

Since this is your first post here, I'll take a guess that you're a Minaska fan and not a Fox Pro fan!
SO what if it looks a lot alike, lots of things in this world made by two or more companys look a lot a like. Cars? Pick ups? Flash lights? Computers? Hand calls of all types? Decoys? Targets of all kinds? An endless list of stuff.
When a company makes a product that "looks" a lot like someones elses product, is it a bad thing for consumers? Minaska should feel honored that Fox Pro is trying to duplicate thier product because to me, that only means that Minaska has a quality product and Fox Pro is wanting some of that action.
Those Ecaller wars on PM have been going about as long as that board has been around, and the moderators certainly do protect thier advertisers!
Old 02-24-2008, 04:28 PM

oh yes, they protect their paying members!!!! Of course they get free stuff from foxpro for the protection.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

DO you know that as "fact"?

I do know that a couple of the moderators are field staff, and of course they get free stuff. But I highly doubt that all the moderators over there are getting free stuff from any advertiser over there.
Old 02-24-2008, 05:28 PM
Typical Buck

Yes I agree, companys have been doing this kind of stuff for years in all feilds of manufactiring. If they have a good product it"s only a matter of time before sombody copys them, and hey good chance it will make the price come down, so we win. Just remember, just becouse somthing is the most expensive, don"t mean it"s the best.
Old 02-24-2008, 05:51 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Howler
Those Ecaller wars on PM have been going about as long as that board has been around, and the moderators certainly do protect thier advertisers!

That was one major influence in the platform and creation of Midwest Predator Hunters. Non-sponsored &un-influenced by products or companies or donors. It's amazing how Mike Dillon has changed the predator hunting world with his company. The whole Predator Masters website has become one big commercialized drama-pit. I doubt that ALL of the moderators get the perks and benefits... but some do. Many just do it for the ego-trip and selling power for the products they peddle.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:40 PM
bhw
Nontypical Buck

Where can I see the call that is being discussed?
Old 02-24-2008, 07:13 PM
Fork Horn

http://midwestpredator.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7071088811/m/1181032372
Old 02-24-2008, 07:25 PM

ya, thats another site that is talking about it now. I think most people find it to be a little gay that they copied Minaska AGAIN!
Old 02-24-2008, 07:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Jrbhunter

ORIGINAL: Howler

That was one major influence in the platform and creation of Midwest Predator Hunters. Non-sponsored &un-influenced by products or companies or donors. It's amazing how Mike Dillon has changed the predator hunting world with his company. The whole Predator Masters website has become one big commercialized drama-pit. I doubt that ALL of the moderators get the perks and benefits... but some do. Many just do it for the ego-trip and selling power for the products they peddle.
It was also a influence on alot of other site. people got tired of the entire "we do what we want" kinda thing from the mods.
If ya'll don't fall in line they cut you out and run you out.

Quick Reply: foxpro's new Minaska Clone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.