Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

question for you all ?

Old 12-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: question for you all ?

ORIGINAL: Rammer

Report it stolen since its in your name. I'd tell him you wanted your gun, and if he refuses call the cops.
You could do that, and it probably will work. But somtimes you just have to be the bigger man, and let him have it.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: nick_bleuer76

Report it stolen since its in your name. I'd tell him you wanted your gun, and if he refuses call the cops.
You could do that, and it probably will work. But somtimes you just have to be the bigger man, and let him have it.
But I'd dang sure get it out of my name before I let go of it.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would get it out of my name ASP,and then get it put in his Name....I know I wouldnt want a weapon out there in my name if it wasnt in my controll.... AND if he wont put it in his name tell him you are going to let the LLE know that you had a gun stollen...Then if he trys to sell it,it will come back as stollen........
Old 12-28-2007, 07:19 PM

[blockquote]Yeah-sposse he commites a crime with it while in your name..You could
get screwed over that deal..Think about it..Things DO happen...
[/blockquote]
Old 12-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

just let it go man it may piss ya off but IMO opinion you are being just as childish about it just as they are. If the kid truly loves it that much just let him have it. You may tell him hey sonny boy dont say uncle joe never gave ya nothing and leave it at that. for god saches whats a 22 rifle cost? but maybe 200 - 250 bucks if ya want a 22 that bad just go buy one... from the looks of your avatar you look like yer doing pretty good for yourself just cut back on the twinkies and the money ya save go buy a 22.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:24 PM

Kick his ass. If I was a rabbit hunter I would.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:43 PM

I totaly agree with this one!
Old 12-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Fork Horn

Tell,em its in my name hand it over or the law comes to get it. **** happens but doe,s the future wife want to come and see ya in jail . May be the inlaws would change there minds real quick if they knew the law was on there way. How many of there other guns are legal or stored properly
Old 12-30-2007, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

uncalled for, desertwolf. rotten prick.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:52 AM

yeah i got an update for you all , it's his father is the problem , he had it all wrapped for me for christmas and when his father found out what it wasand was told the whole story he refused to let him give it to me

Quick Reply: question for you all ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.