" />

Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

coyote meat

Old 10-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: coyote meat

Eat it????

I just threw up in my mouth a little[:'(]
Old 10-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

while reading these posts its making think of the stink of a flea infested summer yote and im literally gagging as I type this..... just gross. Im with howler I think Id choose death before eating yote meat. One wiff of the stink and you guys would barf at the thought of eating one too. I suggest doing a google search on the subject LMAO
Old 10-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

So I was doing some reading apparently coyotes more often than not can carry Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and if you eat the meat it will infect you aswell.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:03 AM

I have a neighbor that would probably eat it.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:59 PM

Hey, I've got an idea on what to do with it... lets send it all to the prisons as I am sure they could make something to eat out of it. Might even as some additional deterent to committing a crime knowing you would have to eat that!!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 06:27 PM

I always got tired of the " There's starving children in Africa " crap. Or perhaps send it to that survivor show. I've seen a few ghettos in my journeys. You always see those drunk bums standing around burning barrels starving...hmm.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:48 PM

I am watching the Military channel and they are showing Marines special training. They are on this mountian learning how to survive. One of the "bonus" meals for tonight is gonna be coyote!!

They have it frozen in the snow for later....

Old 10-13-2007, 12:24 PM

I was not thinking of eating it mybe a zoo to feed the cats. But I wounder what yote stew would tast like? LOL
Old 10-13-2007, 03:22 PM

Probably chicken... everything tastes like chicken... ha ha
Old 10-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Typical Buck

If even a coyote won't eat coyote that should tell you all you need to know.....................I've tried bear several ways and it's garbage as well.Wilderness shot not dump bears and it didn't matter.Stunk like dirty unbathed dog while cooking...........Harold

Quick Reply: coyote meat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.