Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

07 Squirrel contest

Old 10-08-2007, 01:06 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 07 Squirrel contest

whats the chance of combining teams since some of the members have dropped. like as in my team...Im the only one in the competition for my team...we could start putting these new guys on teams who dont have enough hunters instead of making new teams
Old 10-08-2007, 01:41 AM

TO TEAM 5:

JUST A FEW MORE WEEKS TILL I CAN CONTRIBUTE HERE......
Old 10-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Typical Buck

hey spidermonkey,
where do you live hickoryville?
acon land?
walnut street?
j/k you must just have a good population of squirrels there, and be able to go alot. we got a good stand of about 10 shagbarks, and i could probably kill 2 squirrels there every day for two months, but i have school, and chucrh, and scouts, and basketball so my time is limited to late night monday,tuesday,thursday,friday, and saturday. not allowed on sunday, cause church, and wednesday got school,basketball,church, so im booked.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Brod_Man

hey spidermonkey,
acon land?
walnut street?
j/k you must just have a good population of squirrels there, and be able to go alot. we got a good stand of about 10 shagbarks, and i could probably kill 2 squirrels there every day for two months, but i have school, and chucrh, and scouts, and basketball so my time is limited to late night monday,tuesday,thursday,friday, and saturday. not allowed on sunday, cause church, and wednesday got school,basketball,church, so im booked.
Location, location, location. Hunt multiple spots. Although we did clean out one spot too well.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:03 PM
Typical Buck

well im under sixteen so my dad has to be with me as well, so that cuts out a lot more time, and also my other good spot is about a half hour away so i gotta drive there.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:04 PM
8mm
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: englum_06

whats the chance of combining teams since some of the members have dropped. like as in my team...Im the only one in the competition for my team...we could start putting these new guys on teams who dont have enough hunters instead of making new teams
i like this idea i will do combin the teams an i will not split any one up give me a lil bit of time to do this i work alot so i will have it done by friday night if u wanna get on a team still i will add u in aint no since of having ppl that wanna join in an them not bing able too so by friday i will have the teams up an running beter an have some new ppl on here if u do not have a kill posted yet u ned to pm me an let me know that ur still in otherwise i will leave u out
Old 10-08-2007, 06:06 PM
8mm
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: SPIKEHORN11

ffemt1271 I will tenitively add you to team 9 pending approval from 8mm. Sign up deadline was Aug. 30th.
hey thats cool no prob at all with that
Old 10-09-2007, 03:32 AM

ORIGINAL: Brod_Man

hey spidermonkey,
acon land?
walnut street?
j/k you must just have a good population of squirrels there, and be able to go alot.
Well it is on State land right next to the Budweiser brewery. If I was a squirrel I'd hang out there too.

ORIGINAL: SPIKEHORN11

Location, location, location. Hunt multiple spots. Although we did clean out one spot too well.
Just one? IIRC there hasn't been a single red squirrel in the pines for three yrs now. I think that the sand pit areawas the next spot for extinction. I've had to put some miles on my boots to get the ones I've got.

Matt, until we can find another "golden" spot, it seems that gone are the days of getting the 6 greys each to fill our bag limit for the day. Hell, it only took me about 45min on opening day to get my bag limit of 6. Guess that won't be happening again till after breeding season.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

[/quote]

Just one? IIRC there hasn't been a single red squirrel in the pines for three yrs now. I think that the sand pit areawas the next spot for extinction. I've had to put some miles on my boots to get the ones I've got.

Matt, until we can find another "golden" spot, it seems that gone are the days of getting the 6 greys each to fill our bag limit for the day. Hell, it only took me about 45min on opening day to get my bag limit of 6. Guess that won't be happening again till after breeding season.
[/quote]

I got one. Might have to put more miles on the cars getting there but I have one maybe 2 still.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:20 PM
Spike

hey i just found this group. Id like to join if posseble

Quick Reply: 07 Squirrel contest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.