Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Help with squirrels

Old 05-09-2007, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Help with squirrels

Oh mand I just found out I have about 6 squirrels living in my house I need some help getting rtid of them I have tried trapping but it seemed to work at first but not any more any one have a suggestion. Mt city does not allow discharge of any kind of gun.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:48 AM

Default RE: Help with squirrels

trapping doesn't work.....cant shoot them.....hmmmm. You don't happen to have a pet mongoose do you?

without resorting to 'professional' removal, you may be left to use poison.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:10 AM

Simple. Use a bow and flu-flu. We had a skunk problem once and all we did was sit out front at night and wait for them to come out and shoot them with a flu-flu. So id say just shoot them with a flu-flu, i highly doubt they are illegal. Or you can use a bb gun/pellet gun, its not loud at all and depending on how good you know you neighbours just let them know or just shoot one a day and no one will know. Or you can just use poison or call in a professional.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:13 PM

I would just shoot them anyways. Id let my neighbors know whats going on so they dont call the cops but a 22 isnt that loud or you could use a bb gun. The bow was also a really good idea.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:06 AM

go to cabelas and get the snipersubsonic 60 gr 22 bullets, they arent silent but are quiet
Old 05-10-2007, 11:03 AM

pellet gun
Old 05-10-2007, 11:12 AM

Another good one, ive actually used on these damn black birds that drive me UP THE WALL at 5 in the mornin is a sling shot.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:25 PM

All the people suggesting .22's do you realize that's extremely unnecessary? Just go to Wal-Mart and purchase a $40 pellet gun, it'll take care of the squirrels now and any problems in the future.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Spike

Peanut butter in the trap. Close in all holes using hardware cloth except for one and then you can form the hardware cloth in a funnel shape so they can't get back in. Spread a lot of moth balls around in the attic. Leave a light on 24/7 in the attic. Hopefully they get the hint.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:48 PM

AS i said before buy a rat sized snap trap and super glue some corn or bird seed to the trigger and set it out were you see the squirrels

Quick Reply: Help with squirrels

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.