Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

The Sickening Trueth About.....

Old 03-18-2007, 10:17 AM

Default RE: The Sickening Trueth About.....

I happen to know coyote hunters in CO. So don't try to fool me!!!

I am sure there are more than two!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

I come here to learn, but it appears that this section has been taken over by high school kids that think they know everything. They are experts in guns, experts on the coyote, experts in hunting, on and on and on. You kids need to understand that you learn nothing when you are spewing nonsense from your keyboard.

I fully admit that I am new to coyote hunting and want to learn. I do have a little age and wisdom on my side. If you boys notice, a lot of the real experts that used to contribute to this section no long post here. Can you guess why that is?
I have to agree with cascadad here this does really seem to be a problem at times.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

[quote] As far as how that rates up to the Easterns, I don't know. I would have to think that since we all know that the eastern is coyote/ red wolf they would be stronger. Maybe not as fast, but stronger. But that is my guess. [quote]

No offense but please do some more studying. The speed of these would be unknown as how can you check the speed as they are running through the woods? Also because of being bigger they can not run as fast? I find that hard to believe as well, as some dogs are bigger than others and can some of these really move.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:11 PM

yotes are a problem in pa. & ohio.

it sounds like its a problem every where.

rem. 222.