Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Coyotes in Traps (Pics)

Old 12-06-2006, 12:56 PM

Default RE: Coyotes in Traps (Pics)

Yea I see that too but i think i wjould rather use a 22 instead of going through that
Old 12-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Typical Buck

Where can I pick up a couple of those traps?
Old 12-06-2006, 03:33 PM

I was raised in a hunting family but there is no way I could do that. A few of those pictures would actually make me fell like trying to release them. I know they probably get very nasty and that wouldn't be an option but I feel bad for some of them. I hope my wife never sees this because my hunting days will be over for sure
Old 12-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Fork Horn

Yes Salty, some men weren't cut out for it. I hear there are some that knit sweaters and eat hourderves, of course wearing leather and eating meat doesn't bother them because life outside their sightis all butterflies and sunshine. I'm sorry your wife keeps you on such a tight leash- the Humane Society should know about that.

Garminator, check out Hoosier Trappers Supply online- that's where I get most of my stuff. I also use Cumberlands trap supply, just do a google search and they should pop up.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man, I give any guy that will get that up close and personal w/ a coyote a lot of respect. I doubt I have what it takes, but I want to go with one of my dads friends when he checks his traps this year just to see what its like.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Fork Horn

those are some really nice coyotes

im jealous
Old 12-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Fork Horn

Those are some really nice coyote pics, you seem to have a very healthy population of them in your territory. I live in southwestern Pa and just started catching coyotes 2 yrs ago. I am not sure what is going on this year, all I seem to be catching is fox, last year was just the opposite. I just pulled the remainder of my traps until after deer season. I had a few traps stolen and just gonna wait till the woods clears out. CONGRATS ON AN AWESOME CATCH!!!!!! Hope to see more pics in the future.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Jrbhunter

Yes Salty, some men weren't cut out for it. I hear there are some that knit sweaters and eat hourderves, of course wearing leather and eating meat doesn't bother them because life outside their sightis all butterflies and sunshine. I'm sorry your wife keeps you on such a tight leash- the Humane Society should know about that.

Garminator, check out Hoosier Trappers Supply online- that's where I get most of my stuff. I also use Cumberlands trap supply, just do a google search and they should pop up.
fortunately my wife likes to hunt so I don't have that problem.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:17 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: salty

I hope my wife never sees this because my hunting days will be over for sure
Oooooooookay.
Old 12-07-2006, 01:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Jrbhunter

ORIGINAL: salty

I hope my wife never sees this because my hunting days will be over for sure
Oooooooookay.
Jr,

when you get a bit older you will realize that there is actually a side of a person that can exhibit a sence of respect for the animals you hunt/trap. I hunt for trophy class bucks only. I shoot a doe about once every 5 years since I am not crazy about the meat. If I happen to shoot a nice buck I make sure I either eat every bit or give it to someone that will. when you see images that portray an animal suffering and waiting for someone to step on it's chest it gives others a false sence of what you are really doing. I am not against it and happen to absolutely hate coyotes. They have just about wiped out all turkey's in my area and the deer are very skittish. If you heard the pack at night in the back it would be enough to drive a person crazy. Honestly, I am going to hunt them at night this winter over bait and hopefully I shoot every last one of them. But you need to understand where I am comming from. A couple of those pics look like someone's pet german shepard in a trap.

Quick Reply: Coyotes in Traps (Pics)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.