Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Coyote/Crow Calling System

Old 03-09-2006, 09:36 AM

Default Coyote/Crow Calling System

I was looking for a good coyote/crow calling system, price range at max about $200 bucks, thanks for any help.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:07 PM

Default RE: Coyote/Crow Calling System

check out www.allpredators.com they have a great selection of calls from electronic to mouth calls and there is a few for under $200
Old 03-11-2006, 04:50 PM

Go with the Johnny Stewart Electronic call. I got mine for 179 dollars, and I absolutely love it. It plays cassettes but they have great sound quality and volume and they are reliable. There are a ton of cassettes that are out there so youwon't have any problem with sound selection.
Hope this helps

take-em
Old 03-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got a phantom, it is a good call and has coyote and crow calling systems.
Old 03-24-2006, 01:59 PM

ORIGINAL: take-em

Go with the Johnny Stewart Electronic call. I got mine for 179 dollars, and I absolutely love it. It plays cassettes but they have great sound quality and volume and they are reliable. There are a ton of cassettes that are out there so youwon't have any problem with sound selection.
Hope this helps

take-em
Thanks for the responses guys.

Take -em,

I am looking at the Johnny Stewarts on gamecalls.net, I am guessing you have the system with the pack, speaker, amp and cords that you hook to your own CD player or cassette player right? For that system where you provide the cd/cassette player they want $140 and for the system that has the remote deal where you insert different cards with sounds on them, the Prey Master its $190. Let me know what you think, I might go with the $140 one because I do already have a CD player portable one but I just dont want to get screwed on the access to cd's, thanks.

http://www.gamecalls.net/huntingproducts/electronicgamecalls.html this is the link to that site, if you scroll down a little over half way you can see what I am talking about, thanks.