Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
 Digital Caller (coyote, crow, fox, gobbler) >

Digital Caller (coyote, crow, fox, gobbler)

Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Digital Caller (coyote, crow, fox, gobbler)

Old 03-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Digital Caller (coyote, crow, fox, gobbler)

Any suggestions? Does wireless work good, or are there problems transmitting? Also, I want one that is loud enough to carry far.

One obsession after another! Just got me a few turkey decoys at BassPro today and started salivating over the digital predator and game calls!
Old 03-03-2006, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Digital Caller (coyote, crow, fox, gobbler)

It depends how much $ you are looking to spend. A lot of people swear by foxpro. I personally still like hand/mouth calls just because I find that I can put more enthusiasm and such into the calls. jmo
Old 03-03-2006, 05:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've got a FoxPro FX3, and so far so good. It has more than enough volume, it transmits well, and has a wide variety of sounds available.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't do bad making money but $500? That FoxPro looks great but I'm not sure I could justify spending that much.
Old 03-04-2006, 12:05 PM
pfa

FoxPro is the best out now check out their website they have reconditioned units for sale. Not the fx3 but other models. I have a 416 with a long range remote and it works great. about $300 now that fx3 is out.
Old 03-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't do bad making money but $500? That FoxPro looks great but I'm not sure I could justify spending that much.
I thought that, too, until I made my first set with it.

Old 03-05-2006, 08:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Awesome! I'm like that too, really, spending lots of money for something I get into. I'll give it some more thought....
Old 04-25-2006, 04:56 PM

Anyone ever use the western rivers predation mp3 caller? I was looking at that one and was curious if anyone had any feed back on it.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:12 AM

I said this before in another thread, but here it goes again. If you want to successfully call in critters consistantly you have to use the sound made by them. Mouth calls and other E-callers will work, but it really is the law of probability. You will have greater success by using REAL animal VOCALIZATIONS no matter what animal you are trying to call! Right now the best and ONLY true animal Vocalizations are available in the Wildlife Technologies E-caller. go to the web page and check out the master sound list www.wildlifetech.com IF you have never heard an E-caller from them, you will be amazed at the extremely loud and clear volume it has! Remember, it is your hobbie so why would you take the cheap route and buy a tool that is inferior. If you cannot justify the price (if you heard it you would) then wait till summer because I believe they are launching a smaller version of the current model for around $450. It will not be as loud as the current E-caller but it is still ten times louder than all it's competitors and not to mention REAL STUDIO GRADE ANIMAL VOCALIZATIONS!!!!!
Old 04-27-2006, 07:47 AM

I personaly love the phantom brand game calls by Extreme Dimension. www.bowhuntgear.com has some verry good deals on these calls. My Phantom pro series wireless has verry clear high quality sound and i can be up to 200 yards away from the unit and still activate it, I can also use 2 sound at once for added realism. You can also buy sound modules for it for diffrent kinds of game (turkey,deer,moose you name it) so you dont have to go out and buy sevral calls, just one call and then just buy sound modules for it. heres a link to the call i have. http://www.bowhuntgear.com/cart/tek9...cific=jnopoqj0

Quick Reply: Digital Caller (coyote, crow, fox, gobbler)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.